[Resolved]  HALTA MEDICAL CENTRE — Defrauding people (20,000 rupees taken without providing medicine)

I like to bring in your notice that a medical center HALTA in New Delhi is frauding people by taking money from them promising to provide the herbal medicine on time which they claim to cure any diseases that are not possible from medical science.
They are charging huge money from all over the world marketing about there herbal products on website http://halta.org/.
I was one of the consumer effected by them.I ordered medicine from HALTA paying 20, 000 rupees thru Western union Money transfer and its now almost 2 plus months I have not recieved any medicine from them.Whenever I try to call them on the number everytime a new stupid broker lift the phone and didn't even respond to the patients call.When you asked about shipping of the medicine they always say us the medicine is dispatch and you will be receiving in 7 days but the 7 days never pops up.
All transactions they used to do on the name of "Altaf Hussain" with whom I had a chance to talk only once or twice.He used market his medicine applying so many masalas to it so that anybody talking to him get impressed and order his medicine.
Once the order is placed he will never pick your call and you will be in a big loss.
I request you to kindly take the legal action against this sort of money eaters who is eating and blaming our country.I can provide the transaction receipt of Western union money transfer thru which I have sent them money.

HALTA MEDICAL CENTRE(HASHMI ACADEMIA OF LATERAL THINKING ACHIEVEMENTS)
3031, Qazi Wara, Near Telegram Office, Darya Ganj,