Hamsafar Matrimony Services — ALL FRAUD MATCH SUGGESTED

BILASPUR, Bilaspur District, Chhattisgarh, India
 GGGOYAL
I am a divorcee female and sort match making services from the above agencies only to deplete and get cheated. I WAS PROVIDED NEAR PERFACT MATCHING LIST OF 7 PRAPOSAL AND PRESSURIED FOR MEMBERSHIP FROM BILASPUR CENTRE, by Mr Manish and Mr sumeet. But on taking 2000/- Rs for four months of services. I was hardly given 3 contact nos( all turned to out to be fraud) after nearly 100 calls and lots of pressure from dehli office(Ms pratima [protected]), Mr Ravi sharma collected the money very promptly and there after said he cannot help(receipt no 6453 dated 30/10/2010) other ph nos provided were [protected], and [protected]. on these nos every time one or other excuse is provided. MY PROFILE THOU ON WEBSITE I HAVE NEVER BEEN PROVIDED ITS PASSWORD TO SEE OTHER PROFILES NOS.

WITH THIS COMPLAINT I WANT MY MONEY BACK FROM THEM, AS I WAS TOO MUCH ASSURED OF GOOD SERVICES AS ONCE BEFORE THEIR BHILAI OFFICE HAD ALSO TAKEN RS 1000/- BUT AFTER LOT OF RUNNING TO THEIR OFFICE I COULD GET AT LEAST SOME PROFILE.

PLEASE HELP ME IN GETTING MY MONEY BACK. I HAVE ORIGINAL RECEIPT, WHICH CAN BE SCANNED AND SENT.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0