[Resolved]  Harish Dry Cleaners — claim for winning amount in mobile draw

I have received a sms from LM-WebSMS on my cell phone no. [protected] on Monday at 11:17:31am that I have won US $ 1Million in the 2009 SHELL INT'L MOBILE DRAW IN UK and I want to know HOW MUCH IT IS TRUE the message was like :”Congrats! You have won US$1million in the 2009 shell int’l mobile draw in UK. To claim contact Dr.Philip Jones by e-mail on [protected]@hotmail.co.uk” if it is true so contect me by my e-mail "[protected]@gmail.com" or my cell phone +91-[protected] or diposit mony on my Axis bank
(Axis bank of India, Itarsi Branch)A/c No. [protected]
claim for winning amount in mobile draw

Comments

Shell Mobile draw — TO CLAIM WINNING AMT.

I RECIVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE[protected]MESSAGE IS LIKE THIS
"YOU HAVE WON $3MILLION US DOLLARS IN THE 2009SHELL MOBILE DRAW.TO CLAME SEND YOUR NAME & TEL# TO REV.TOWN ON:[protected]@live.com"from[protected]
dated16 oct.2009 TIME-11.44.43 AM.
PL CHECK DO NEED FULL.
to day i have received a msg to win 1 milion so pleage tell they way to claim the prize my adress Door nu 2-190, beseant road, madanapalle-517325, chittor dist, andhrapradesh my a/c no.[protected]
Sir, i am saibaba. I got your message of i have won US $ 1Million in the 2009 SHELL INT'L MOBILE DRAW IN UK and I want to know HOW MUCH IT IS TRUE the message was like :”Congrats! You have won US$1million in the 2009shellint’lmobile draw in UK. To claim contact Dr.Philip Jones by e-mail on [protected]@hotmail.co.uk”, what will we do kindly send me what is the procedure to get the prize.
This is spam. ignore that email that you have won a million !
sir...my name is dineshh from india (rajasthan)...in the morning my mobile no.[protected], i won usd 1 million in the 2009 shell xmas int'l mobile draws in u.k. so please give me some information about this occation ...thanks sir...
respected sir,
Am siva kishore and i have received a message to my mobile([protected]) that i have won USD 1 Million in the 2009 end of the year SHELL INT'L Mohit Draws in UK. and also i got an information to contact Dr.Philip. so, how should i claim for that and can you please help me regarding that .can you please give reply to ([protected]@ovi.com)or ([protected]@gmail.com).
dear sir,
my name is yashoda from india(maharashtra)...in evening my mobile no...[protected] received massage that...congrats! your mobile number has won us $1 million in the 2009 SHELL INT"L Xmas mobile draw in uk to claim contactDr philip jones so, how should i claim for that and can you please help me regarding that. can you plese give reply to ([protected]@yahoo.com) OR ([protected]@yahoo.com)please contact me +91..[protected], +91..[protected]
i need it please...
i got the massage on [protected]you won 1 million $in the 20098 SHELL INT"Xmas contact Dr philip please contact me to ([protected]@yahoo.com) [protected], OR, [protected]
i have received a massage in 31st.so what can i do to claim the prize my address
H NO 19-118, Room no 302,

116/5, rasappa cheety st,
park town chennai
pin :600003
cell no [protected]
i got a message on my airtel no. that i have won us $1 million in the 2009 lucky mobile draw contest. is this true or is simply a fake. are u trying to make us fool.
Sir, i got your message of i have won US $ 1Million in the 2009 SHELL INT'L MOBILE DRAW IN UK and I want to know HOW MUCH IT IS TRUE the message was like :”Congrats! You have won US$1million in the 2009shellint’lmobile draw in UK. To claim contact Dr.Philip Jones by e-mail on [protected]@hotmail.co.uk”,
Myself dilwar hussain choudhury, presently from amritsar, panjab, india, could not get through your message properly, as you have send it at my mobile number, [protected] on 10thfeb 2010, at 12:55pm. so please reply with properly.
i got message from TM-MOBI.PRO that "you have been awarded the sum o[censored]S$ 1million in the 2010 SHELL INT'L Mobile Draw.to claim, email dr philip john on spdc2hotmail.co.uk" what will i do kindly send me what is the procedure to get it?
I have received a sms from [protected] on my cell phone no. [protected] on monday at 1:07pm that I have won US $ 250, 000GBPS in SHELL COMPANY IN UK and I want to know HOW MUCH IT IS TRUE the message was like :”YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON $250, 000GBPS IN SHELL COMPANY UK IN MOBILE DRAW 2012 TO CLAIM SEND NAME, NO, AGE, ADDERES, VIA EMAIL;[protected]@hotmail.co.uk [protected]”
i got a message on my bsnl no. that i have won us $250, 000GBPS in shell company uk in mobile draw 2012. is this true or is simply a fake.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other