[Resolved]  Harjase Mobile Pvt. Ltd — Activation of Number[protected]

07.10.2010

Dear Mr./Ms.:

I wish to complain about Tata Internet Walky LG 350T[protected] that I purchased on 19th September 2010 from HARJASE Mobile Mall Pvt. Ltd Kirti Nagar New Delhi - 110015. On Name of my father Mr.badal. Shiv Dutt Thakur. I am complaining because after more than 15 days yet this is not activated I am still waiting for activation I have called them 100 times and always there different people talk to me and say within 10 mnts your number will be activate wait for minute I keep waiting minute, hour, and day but it never be happened and now they people have started avoid my calls they don’t receive my call. Harjase Staff Mr. Rajiv, Mr.Sanjay, Mr.Singh, Mr.Amit, Mr.Gitender and Mr.badal. Sushil they all are making me trouble. To resolve this problem I would like you to please take necessary action and request you to please activate my number or refund my money.

When I first learned of this problem, I contacted Mr. Rajiv, on 29th September 2010 at your company, and was told that nothing could be done about my problem. I believe that this response is unfair because I have paid you 1500 rupee for this and this is your duty to give me good service. I would like a written statement explaining your company's position and what you will do about my complaint.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem. If I do not hear from you within single day I will file complaints with the appropriate consumer agencies and consider my legal alternatives. I am enclosing copies of my receipt I may be contacted at the above address and phone number.

Sincerely,

Gaurav Thakur
B-131
Shiv Park, Khanpur,
New Delhi - 110062

+91 [protected]:

Activation of Number (011 64647779)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Harjase Mobile Pvt. Ltd

Its just [censored] company do not purchase any product from this company as i am also facing the same problem after purchasing Tata Photon paying 5000 rs the concern person name is "Gurmeet " who says that my job is just to sell the product and nothing else and another person "Inder" who is just a lier for activation of the product ...

I have purchase the product on 15-feb-2011 and till 21-feb-2011 i haven't got the services, i want to suggest TATA that the they should remove them TATA Distributer.

I am providing the details of the person and do not purchase any product from there guys and their company..

Inder [protected]

Gurmeet [protected]

They don't receive the calls after you purchase the product and give their phone to their children to talk..
So please be aware of there DOGS...

Sincerely,