[Resolved]  Hathway Broadband Internet — No connectivity and no response from Hathway

The internet is not getting connected since last 10-15days and also the number fgiven on website is not reachable.Also I sent a person to their office on the address given, but there is no office at all.
Now we are stuck after paying the money and getting no response from Hathway. I also called up their Surat office but they had the same information about Baroda office.
There is definitely some legal action which should be taken against hathway for harrasement and running away with our mney and not providing service.

Comments

This is what I mailed to them but no response from there side...

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: Anand Gupta <[protected]@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 11:20 AM
Subject: Connection not restored Yet -- Serious Action
To: [protected]@hathway.net, Billing Bangalore <[protected]@hathway.net>

More than 3 days have passed and my net connection is not being restored and each and every time I have been given a new timeline, is this type of service you give to customer? When you don't have enough infrastructure then why do you advertise and demand for business, I have beard lot of losses just because of this interruption and wont be able to bear more, I would be forced to take some strong steps against Hathway.

I hope you would realize the seriousness of the issue and would arrange for calls from higher authorities for complete description and solution.

Anand Gupta
+91-[protected]
our account no is 1004168
name a velukutty nair today we received a message saying our account has crossed 100% usage speed is downgraded. We would like to know when we charged for usually for three months and got over by 16 days. please send us the details of our usage with date and time. If it is a mistaken message please gives us confirmation at the earliest by sending a message to the mobile followed with e mail from you to [protected]@gmail.com My mobile No [protected].

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054