[Resolved]  Hathway Broadband Internet — non refund of deposit

I was having hathway internet connection and as the srvice is not good I asked them to disconnect the connection and I even returned the modem provided by them on 5th October 07. So far they have not returned the deposlit amount of Rs.1000/- I brought tyhis to their notice several times and and I even sent letters to editor to Times of India and they have published twice but no response. My account No. 150079 and it is provided by Hathway Hyderabad centre. We do not get any reply and their customer service is so bad that when we telephone only frontline desk staff only reply and no superiors will respond and when we ask them to connect to the higher ups they inform us that they will be informed.It is almost 5 months.
Aug 13, 2020

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054