[Resolved]  Hathway Internet — Non refund of modem deposit

Dear Sir, I have been cheated by Hathway Internet with regards to my refundable modem deposit amount Rs.3000. I was an ex-customer (A/c 38903) of Hathway and during enrollment i paid Rs 3000 as refundable modem deposit which i haven't still received even after 18 months of service termination (Dec 2006) . I have all the relevant & official records of the payments made. Even there accounts department have the same payment information but the matter is unnecessarily delayed.

I hope that atleast this complaint reaches to the top authorities of Hathway and the matter is resolved quickly before i am forced to take legal actions against Hathway Internet.

Hathway A/C: 38903

Dinesh Tak
Cell: [protected]

Comments

Hathway Internet — Fraud bills posted by hathway internet

My name is Tushar Gharmalkar. I had a hathway internet connection, which i surrendered in April 2007, I am still receiving bills.
I call them on the numbers specified on the bill, it says "Please check the number dialed".

After i surrendered the hathway internet connection, i did not receive bills from April 2007 to June 2008.

But since July 2008, i have received 2 bill, where i am not a customer of Hathway internet anymore.

Hathway — modem

The give modem is not working. Because the given mac:001e6b1f99d2 is wrong. I have complained many times but no respond.

Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054