[Resolved] Hathway — Internet Service

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 karthik.gd
I have a prepaid connection with hathway internet my customer no. 972396 my internet went offline on the 12th october 2013 early evening. I had placed a complaint on the 12th octoberm2013 and was informed issue will be solved. I received a call on the 13th october 2013 morning around 9am informing me about the technician who would attend the issue by 5pm. I waited till 6pm and did not turn up. I called the customer care by 6:05pm and informed me that sorry the technicians will attend tomorrow. I have faced extremly frequent disconnection and eveytime I have to call them and have it fixed but its gets disconnected again and again. Due to which i am facing hige losses as i work for international clients. The last customer care personnel I spoke to was not polite at all.! And I have a pre paid connection.. which means I have already paid for the quality services they are supposed to give me. And they have failed in giving me quality services.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 21, 2018
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Nov 19, 2018
Dear karthik.gd, We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.Regards, Hathway Broadband

Comments

I am new customer of hathway Internet a/c no 1200763 from 29 Oct 14 after few days frn13 Nov 14
internet not working till to date already complaining for these today also but
No one given responcece not technician as well as hathway agent please solve these
Fast service in minimum time
Worst possible technical and customer service. Internet not working since das and all I get is please wait for some time. All they want is tour money and don't want to provide any service in any way except lip service.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway - Internet Service