Show menu
FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  HBL Kolhapur Personal Loans — Wrong full & final settlement and asking for relieving letter and PF money.

Respected Sir,
I was working in HBL more than 3 years. When i wish to resign this company, my bosses does not cooperate to leave me with a disciplined manner. They misguide me about the notice perioud and accepts my resignation with signing and stamping on it. But after some days i got letter showing outstanding amount payble to company by me. This is totally wrong. I have send a registered postal parcel to HBL office contaning my resignation letter with notice perioud mentioning in it, and acceptance of it from my SM, but still there no response from company. The muster ie attendence register of HBL shows my full attendence in my notice perioud too. I have worked honestly during my notice perioud. The people who have leaved company without giving a proper notice and resignation have succesfully completed there reliving procedure and PF also. So why me is kept hanging by company? I want to talk with the respective officers of HBL. This is not the way to relive a employee who have worked honestly more than 3 years in the company.
I need the contact numbers and email id of the concern officers.
Please help me positively.

Amit Mirajkar
Emp Code A10742
Cell No [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet


HBL Kolhapur Personal Loans — Wrong full & Final settlement, Need for completion of PF procedure and asking for PF money.

Respected Sir,
I have worked for 3 years in HBL Kolhapur for personal Loans. While my resignation my bosses do not co operate me to complete the procedure in a decent and clear manner. They mis guide me and wrongly tells me the no need of notice perioud. Still i give the resignation letter with notice perioud and takes accepance on it from SM. After some days i got letter from HBL showing outstang balace which i have to pay for completing the procedure of F & F settelemnt. This is a wrong thing. I have attend all the days in my notice perioud also and honestly do the office work too. Attedndence book muster clearly shows my attendence. Still i have asked to pay the o/s amount.
The company and my bosses does not take any effort to help me. This is a very wrong thing to behave with a employee working more than 3 years in your company.

Please provide me the referance numbers to complete this procedure in a clear way.
Please provide me contact numbers of HBL officers and email ids.

Thanking You,
Keshav Valke

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Add Company Information