[Resolved]  HDC Bank Ltd & Dell India — Misuse of Credit Card

I a holder of HDFC Credit Card got a sms alert today that two transactions amounting to Rs.20, 000 7 Rs. 23, 565 with Dell India Pvt Ltd have taken place using my HDFC Credit Card. I had the card physically with me and had by no means conducted these transactions. I immediately called up the HDFC Credit Card phonebanking services to inform them about this misuse of the card. To my utmost amazement the Deputy Manager I spoke to informed me that they can only block my card and cannot stop the transaction although the transaction took place 10 minutes back. I requested them to let me know where the transactions took place so that I can visit the merchant establishment to check who has done these transactions but to my amazement I was asked to give a written complaint and only after that an inquiry would be conducted.

Also I have till now not registered for the netbanking services and since the RBI has strictly implemented the registration a net transaction is also not possible in this case.

Can someone advise me on the same. I have already sent across a written complaint to HDFC Bank regarding this.

Comments

hi as my question is kya main debit card se shopping kar sakta hu.zero balance par.
i m a med.student doing bhms in SBHMC in aurangabad.how to manage d time as only 30days are left 17nov ko my exam hai.what should i do now plz guide me.my no.is [protected]...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other