[Resolved]  HDFC Bank Bank Credit Card — Outstanding Amount on Credit Card # [protected]

Wanted to tell you about a issue which I am having with HDFC Bank credit card division bearing card#[protected]. The bank claims that I have outstanding of Rs 47000 (Approx). I have cleared all the funds as per the last payment made to them in the month of December 2004. After 3 years they have come back saying that you still have a outstanding and charging me with this amount which they have no clarity on and they say it is the interest charge. I have asked them to show me the charge slips for the transsactions I have made and they are not even giving that to me as they dont have it. They have put my account balance on hold for the savings account # [protected]...Over and above the guy in Hyderabad is so arrogant that he does not know how to speak and used foul language twice. If this is the way to recover money from someone then I think we are not safe in our own country.

HDFC Bank Phone