[Resolved]  HDFC Bank Bank, Credit Card Department, Janakpuri, New Delhi — Harrasment, Threats and Abusive Language

A man claiming to be an employee of HDFC Bank Janak Puri came to my residence this morning stating that there is an outstanding amount of my wife's credit card with HDFC. I told him that neither I nor my wife has ever had a Credit Card from HDFC he started threating us.
He had no ID proof, no credit card number and no statement. When I asked for his ID he showed a Visiting Card by the name of Anuj Lakhra, Sr. Manager Collections, HDFC Bank, Janak Puri.

I asked him to get proof and repeated that none o[censored]s has a credit card from HDFC. He then started hurling abuses and threatened to have me beaten up by calling more people.

I calmed him down and told him to get proof. He left soon after and following which I went and logged a complaint at the local police station. This incident has left both of stressed out mentally and harassed.

We request you intervention in helping us get to the bottom of this. I will be sending a complaint to the RBI Ombudman as well about this incident and the behaviour by HDFC employees.

Rajat Kamboj
+91 [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

sir
i have aplied for hdfc credit card. i also got a call from the bank also. they go through my salary details by phone. and they confirm me that i m alligable for the credit card . and told they will call me back.
but i then i have nt got any cll from there side .

HDFC Bank