[Resolved]  HDFC Bank Bank Ltd - Credit Card — Statement not send to proper address

I have not registered for email statement of my credit card bill. Bank has sent three months physical statement to me on my mailing address.

After that, without my consent/request (verbally/written/any other form), they have discontinued sending the physical statements. When my credit card billing date was nearer, i have inquired in phone banking. They said we have sent it to your email address and now onwards we won't be sending you physical statements.

Its your responsibility to check the bill in the internet and have to pay within timeline. I have argued a lot with phone banking officer that how could you stop sending physical statements without my request or consent.?

In addition to that, i have provided my personal email id at the time of applying credit card which is mitul.[protected]@gmail.com;

They have captured it my professional (official) email id and that to wrong one. I have never received any credit card statement on my email id from the credit card division.

Just imagine, how one could pay the bill, if he or she doesnt know the billing amount..?

That to, for changing my email id into their records i have to talk to phone banking officer twice. First time they hadn't process my request. Second time, they took 3 days to process the same.

They have charged me 350 rs for late payment fee. In email, communication with them, they have confessed that they were failed to send me the physical as well as email statement in time.

Solutions I need:

-> Reversal of 350 rs amount
-> Physical statement to my resident address according to billing cycle.

Please help me out to resolve the same at the earliest.

Mitul Mehta