[Resolved]  HDFC Bank BUSINESS LOAN — CIBIL SHOWING OVERDUES

type:business loan
sanctioned amt:125000
opening date:[protected]
last payment:[protected]

i have taken 125000 business loan from HDFC, above is my loan details.my ecs of this loan was going from mandvi co op bank.HDFC is saying my 9th emi had bounced & is still pending.but i have paid there all emi regularly.i came to know this when i applied for mortgage loan in citi financial.when i went to HDFC, i ask for my cheque details which was bounced, they refused to give me saying only to pay the dues with their charges.in my knowledge i have never bounced a single cheque in my all 5 years record.problem is mandvi bank is merged to saraswat bank &they have also change there software.i m not getting the bank statement of that time to proof that i have paid all the 12 emi.please help me.waiting for a positive response.
JEETENDRA BHAVARLAL VAISHNAV
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

hdfc bank/BUSINESS LOAN — CIBIL

WE HAVE JOINTLY APPLIED FOR A HOME LOAN FROM SBI MY BANK MANAGER HAS INFORMED ME THAT AS PER THE CIBIL REPORT YOUR OLD BUSINESS LOAN TAKEN FROM HDFC BANK IS NOT PAID, THE TRUTH IS I HAVE FULLY PAID THE LOAN IN THE YEAR 2007 I AM READY TO GIVE U THE PAYMENT DETAILS, I HAVE EVEN TRIED TO COMPLAINT THEM FOR THE SAME BUT THERE CALL CENTRE EXECUTIVES ARE TALKING ROUDLY AND ARE SAYING THAT U GIVE UR PAYMENTS DETAILS TO THE SBI SO THEY WILL APPROVE UR HOME LOAN APPLICATION. BUT WHAT ABOUT MY CREDIBILITY?

Complaint categoryCategory: Other