[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — CIBIL Defaulter List

Kindly advise me whether CIBIL is an authorised body to black list anybody just on the basis of a complaint filed by some bank. HDFC Bank has put me in the CIBIL defaulter list because of which I am not eligible to apply for any other bank credit cards. They have wrongly accused me of owing them Rs. 26000/- whereas I have already settled their bills worth Rs.14000/- in May 2007. On top of that, they have withdrawn cash of Rs.26000/- from my salary a/c two years after I have stopped using their Credit Card in 2008. I have filed a case against them in the Consumer Court. But I came to know that they have put me in the defaulters list at CIBIL. Who is CIBIL to decide whether the person is actually a defaulter or not ? Does anybody from CIBIL actually bother to check with the consumer or just believes the bank's story ? I suspect the latter is true. My credibility is being affected by this. Please advise.

Comments

kindly tell me is there my name is in defaulter list or not ???
kindly tell me is there my name is in defaulter list or not ??? and details of DEFAULTER AMOUNT

My Name is Prasant Kumar Rout
kindly tell me is there my name is in defaulter list or not ???

HDFC Bank