[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — Harrasment by Recovery Agents of the bank

Since the past few days my family has been receiving threatening calls from one of the recovery agents of hdfc bank ltd. The telephone number from which the calls are being made is[protected] and are being made by a person who claims to be from hdfc bank and claims that his name is Aakash. The calls are being made to recover a loan that one of my very old colleague, Mr. Yadav Kanchan, had taken from the bank giving my reference. It may be noted here that Kanchan had given my reference. I am neither a guarantor to the loan taken by him nor have i at any point of time taken any loan from hdfc bank ltd. I am not also a credit card holder of hdfc bank ltd. You are requested to let me know what are the options available to me to bring to task the recovery agent and stop this harrasment by hdfc bank ltd. An early reply would be highly appreciated. I would also like to know the legal options available to me to book hdfc bank ltd. for the mental trauma that my family is undergoing.

Comments

DEAR SIR

I SRI GAUTAM RAY HAD TAKEN A LOAN FROM CENTURIAN BANK CUTTACK ORISSA TO PURCHASE A HONDA SHINE BIKE . FOR THAT I HAD GIVEN THEM 30 POST DATED CHQUES OF RS 1717.00 EACH.DURING THE COURSE I GET ILL AND SOME OF MY CHQUE HAS BOUNCED IN THE BANK, BUT I PAY THEM IN CASH AFTERWARDS THROUGH YOUR AGENTS. BUT I GOT DISSAPOINTED WHEN FEW “GOONDANDAS” TOOK AWAY MY BIKE DURING THE COURSE OF MY JOURNEY. THEY STOPED ME, THRASHED ME, PUSHED ME INTO A CORNER, AND KICKED ME . DURING THIS COURSE I INJURED MY REGHT LEG. THEY SNACHED MY BIKE AND TOLD THEY ARE FROM RECOVERY SECTION OF YOUR BANK AND AT THE BEHEST OF YOUR MANAGER. THESE ACTS OFF ALL CLEARLY VIOLATING SUPREEM COURT ORDER.

I HAVE OVER DUE OF 6 EMI PAYMENTOF RS 10302/= AND PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF RS 14, 360. IN TOTAL I OWES TO BANK RS 24, 600/= APPROX AFTER DEDUCTING CHQ BOUNCING CHARGES AND OTHER CHARGES. NOW I WANT TO PAY RS 24, 600/=TODAY AT ONE GO AND RELEASE MY BIKE. I AM NOT ABLE TO PAY MORE.

THRE FORE IREQUEST YOU TO ISSUE A RELESE LETTER OF MY BIKEOR-05-Z-9270, AGREEMENT NO[protected], LOAN ACCOUNT NO-LOTW[protected] TO ME AND YOUR BANK OFFICIAL FOR THE ONE TIME SETTLEMENT.

THANKING YOU

GAUTAM RAY

HDFC Bank — harrasment by recovery agents

I have veen harrassed by this card company even though i have been making minimum due payments. Recently I was abused in the worst language by this bank employee
Get yourself registered with CCHAI -- credit card holders association of India visit their website for more details.
www.creditcardasson.org.