HDFC Bank — Regarding Misuse of Credit Card

Chennai 600002

Reference: Credit Card No. No.[protected]

Subject: Regarding misuse of Credit Card

Dear Sir / Mem

I Nirmal Choudhary, Age 27 Yrs, residing at D-5, 212, Gorai-2 Borivali (W), Mumbai -92 since last 1 year.

During April 05 to Sept. 06 I was working with EDR Info Pvt. Ltd., Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E) at the said time company had opened my salary account (No.[protected] with HDFC Bank. In a promotional offer HDFC Bank provided me free credit card (No.[protected]) on above said salary account in month of Nov. 06. I left EDR Info Pvt. Ltd in month of Sept. 06 and Joined new company TalentAhead Pvt. Ltd, Goregaon (E).

On Date 11th Dec. 07 I got call from HDFC Bank, informing that during 31st Oct 07 to 8th Nov. 07 I used my credit card and have made purchase of Rs. 36, 460/- in Mumbai. I want to inform you that I did not used my credit card since the day I have obtained it from the bank on Nov. 06 to till date.

The date on which I got information from the HDFC bank I gave oral instruction to the customer care services of the bank to block my credit card. I here by again request to you to block my credit card. I further suspect that the said detail information regarding my credit card was leak from your bank only and therefore this crime has been committed. I further request you to give me the detail address of the paid shop from which the purchase was made so that I can register my complained with the concerned police station.
I here also state to you that I am not liable to pay the said amount as I have not utilized the same (Kindly note).

Date17-12-07 Yours Faithfully