[Resolved] HDFC Bank — LOAN A/C NO. 90357310
NOC for Loan No.90357310
Sub:- Wanted NOC for re-payment of Loan against Loan A/c No.[protected] Final settlement),Customer Id No.90314797
I had emailed my complain to racreceipts @hdfcbank.com. In response, they wanted to confirm my Loan A/C no. and which I re-confirmed through email. But my problem of receiving NOC has not yet solved. On 05/08/09, a phone call was made to me by HDFC, DALHOUSIE BRANCH, KOLKATA ([protected]) and pressuring me to deposit the over due amount . I had asked, why they are asking for money ? In reply, they emailed me the statement. But verifying the statement, I have found some anomalies / facts which are as follows :-
1. They shown in the statement that 02 installments were bounced on 03/08/2007. I wanted to know on what grounds two installments were bounced. They failed to answer my question.
2. Statement shows two installments were bounced on 03/08/2007 but installment end date was 05/07/2007 (as per statement), here lies the question, if installments were bounced – why communication was not made immediately?
3. What are they doing for last 2 years? Is they are waiting for huge amount of over due charges ?
4. They shown ( in list of PDC’s bounced) that 02 cheques were bounced on State Bank Of India, Suri Branch (West Bengal) . I have communicated the bounce message to the Bank authority and I found there were no reason for bouncing cheques on my Savings Bank A/c bearing No.[protected]. I thought the cheques were not produced for payment in due time ,if it were bounced.
5. Earlier on 30/12/08, when I came to know through your agent named Hiranmoy Chatterje ( Mobile No-[protected]/[protected]) of S.K.Associates, Suri, Birbhum), I have repaid 2 installments Rs. (1575/- x 2=) Rs.3150/- in cash to your agent vide Receipt No. 13929727 dated 31/12/08 without delay believing NOC will be sent to me within 15 days (i.e.15/01/2009)as he promised .The Money receipt clearly indicates that, the amount Rs. 3150/- is taken for settlement. So there is no negligence from my end.
6. It is worth mentioning that, statement clearly shows – payment received against Cheque no. 00240295 and[protected]Installment no. 17 & 18) on 05/06/2007 & 05/07/07 respectively. On the contrary, the same two cheques were bounced once again on 03/08/2007- how did it happen?
It is a simple theory, if a person loaned Rs.26000/- and deposited Rs.24000/-there should be no problem to submit the rest amount and save his property amounting of Rs.50,000/-.
According to the statement (send by HDFC Bank) , my 18 cheques were already encashed and no installment can be due, so there should be no problem to send my NOC from your end. It is also stated that , refund Rs.3150/-which I deposited on 31/12/2008 is lying with you as an excess amount (according to the HDFC Bank statement).
In the mean time , HDFC , Kolkata Branch communicated me through telephone and said me to deposit an amount of Rs.897.94. on 02/11/09 and send a legal notice (CHAKRAVORTY & CO.)and instructed me to paid Rs.2271.84 within 05 days of the receipt of this letter.
Sorry to mention but compelled to say that behaviour of employee or collecting agent of HDFC Bank is very poor. They even not thinking twice to use abusing language. I am an West Bengal Govt. Employee . Being a respectable person I am really felt harrassed , deprived and insulted for such irritating behaviour of HDFC Bank and their staff.
Hope your good will, will help me to receive my long waited NOC as well as my excess amount at the earliest from your end. In this regard your response is expected within 09/11/2009,Otherwise I will compell to take other procedure as law permits.
(* IT IS WORTH MENTIONING THAT I HAD FINANCED FROM CENTURIAN BANK, DURGAPUR BRANCH, WEST BENGAL)
(Loan A/c No.[protected]
Near Hanuman Temple,
Post-Suri, Dist- Birbhum, Pin 731101.
Mobile No. [protected]
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved