[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — Cash Deposit through ATM, Credited short in my account

I am holding a account no. [protected] in HDFC Bank, Sec 14, Gurgaon. On 21st of Dec 2009 I have deposited cash of 10k through ATM loacted at Sec 14 Market, Gurgoan. but from the bank I got credited on Rs. 5000 they are stating that i have deposited on Rs. 5000 in that envolope. I found Short Rs. 5000.
I have given complaint against it but not yet resolved and they are stating the same.
I got a call from the callcenter and they informed me that the deposited amount was only Rs. 5000.
Can you please look into this matter immediately and get me a positive response.
The Bank Official are not co-operating for the same.

Manish Kumar Gupta
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

HDFC Bank — Short Payment through ATM

I received short payment of Rs. 900 through ATM of HDFC BANK on 4th June'09 as inform by the bank official immediately i filled the charged back form and i was assured that the short payment wil be refund with in 12 working days. but now after 2 monrth also i have not received any refund of money.
Every week i visit the bank for the status of short payment. but the bank offficial refuse to give any feedback about it.

HDFC Bank Phone