[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — CASH WITHDRAWL FROM ATM

Ref. to above my gold credit card no. [protected] I have received my statement dated 03.02.2008 and I have found following cash withdrawl transactions in my account which were not being made by me at all. Infact the card is with me only and the pin of the same has already been destroyed be me

Cash withdrawl on 19.01.08 5000
Cash withdrawl on 19.01.08 5000
Cash withdrawl on 19.01.08 3000
Cash withdrawl on 28.01.08 2000
Finance Charges Cash 330.53

I requested HDFC to look into this matter urgently and arrange to reverse all these charges and if the charges are actual please arrange to send me the video coverage of the person who has withdrawn this amount on specified dates ( 19th & 28th) but no action has been taken against this.

Comments

ATM — WITHDRAWL OF MONEY FROM HDFC ATM

I (Miss Parul Singh) am having a salary account in UBI ASAF ALI ROAD BRANCH bank(A/C NO. [protected]).This is regarding a transaction(Dated:[protected], Particulars: [protected]/[protected]/413) made from my salary account ,I was withdrawing Rs. 3000 from HDFC BANK ATM in Munirka ,New Delhi, the whole process took place, but at end the message which was shown was ‘CARD IS INVALID’ and the amount was deducted from my salary account . So please look into this matter I’ll be highly obliged to you.
THANKING YOU.