[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — Credit Card - Life Threat Calls

I had a HDFC credit card and there was o/s of 15000RS 18 months back. There was one gentleman Mr. Ratna Deep Gupta visited my place and i told him each and every nuisances about the case. He agreed that you will sent me a mail and i will settle the amount asap (becz the issue is at HDFC end). I forwarded him couple of mails and called him up but there was no reply from him.

Suddenly one day, they sent four goons to my house and they threat my parents and try to hamper my image (in front of whole area). They shouted, like i am a person who ran away with their money. They tried to impact my creditability and my Image. This is not at all acceptable.

After few days, they started calling on My mobile/landline nos. on a daily basis and using unprofessional and unparliamentary language. When we are asking them not to use cheap lang, they are giving us life threat.

We had sent so many communications to HDFC/Ombudperson but not getting any reply from HDFC but still they are still calling me and giving me life threat / unprofessional and unparliamentary language.

They had put a lien of my account and when i am asking for letter/communication/statement, they are not providing to me.

I am in a Mental Trauma, hypertension and understress..

For the last 18 months, i am trying to resolve the issue but they showing unprofessionallism.

Rohit