HDFC Bank / Credit Card — Delaying of E-statement

Vijay Kumar

I have requested to customer care executive to send my credit card statement on my e-mail ID. But upto now I have not received it. Could somebody help me ?

Comments

I want my credit card statement.
I have requested to customer care executive 45 days back, to send my credit card statement on my e-mail ID. But upto now I have not received it. Could somebody help me ?
E-Statement

HDFC Bank — statement on my e-mail id

i want my credit card statement
I have requested to customer care executive to send my creadit card statement on my e-mail ID.

HDFC Bank / Credit Card - Delaying of E-statement