[Resolved]  HDFC Bank-Credit Card — Credit Card PIN no. not received for last 6 months,even after continuos follow up with Customer care

I have Saving A/c. with HDFC Bank since last 1 year.Recently 4 months before I have opened Credit A/c. also, no. is [protected].

But since last 4 months I have not received its PIN no.after contineous follow up with Customer care also.
Finally I got SMS on 10/05/09 that Duplicate PIN no. has sent by courier.But again neither courier comes to me.
After complaining at Cust.care again, on 11/06/09 I have got the same reply that Duplicate PIN no. has sent by courier but they are not giving courier details also to do follow up myself & I am not getting courier too.I had many mails to HDFC BANK Credit card support but invain.

Due to not having the PIN no. I can't register it for online transaction & unable to use it.Also I can't check the A/c. statement online & hence there is no use of card to me.
Recently I swiped it for Hotel-bill transaction RS.15068 but I haven't got Alert on my mobile.On the contrary when I swiped for Rs. 200 i got the SMS. Also when I transfered the money from my savings A/c. Rs.15070 as Credit card bill, i should have got confirmation that bill received against Credit A/c.

Pls look in the matter urgently & do the needfull to send the PIN no.- ( Why don't you have Online PIN creation by customer just like ICICI bank have it ?) Also check why alerts are coming for some transaction & why not on every transaction. of credit card.

Comments

dear sir,
i am having a credit card from last two months and still i didnot receive card pin no. . my card no. is [protected].for any query please contact me on [protected].
Due to not having the PIN no. I can't register it for online transaction & unable to use it.online & hence there is no use of card to me.
Pls look in the matter urgently & do the needful to send the PIN no.- ( Why don't you have Online PIN creation by customer just like ICICI bank have it ?)
my card no.is [protected]