[Resolved]  HDFC Bank Documents/Deliveries delivered open: Serious Privacy Issue — HDFC Deliveries/Documents delivered open : Serious Privacy Issue

Its been so many years that i have been dealing with HDFC as a bank for so many of my investments etc. but since i have late i have an issue with the bank and this is common to so many of the the customers enrolled with the bank. My issue is that most of the communication from the bank, be it Bank statements, bank documents, insurance policies, HDFC securities passwords, other transactional passwords and most other personal documents are DELIVERED OPEN and visible to all who handle the document be it the delivery company, delivery boy and even anyone else who lays his hand on it.
I informed HDFC bank abt all these issues, but like the government organizations, all seems to be DISORGANIZED and i got an answer "Sir these all are different departments"... Fine, but am I not 1 (one) customer to HDFC... So i followed protocol and complained against each product for which i received open documents, and they still seem to be in a slumber. One hell or a bank who just believes in business and "zilch" of customer support and privacy.
So i decided to blog about this and all those who have similar issues pls read this and lets all get together and raise a serious issue against such banks.
Pls read the blog on http://guy-eyes-wide-open.blogspot.com/2008/06/serious-privacy-issues-hdfc-banks... and send me your thoughts and issues. We can make our lives more secure by tackling such issues initially and making these banks realize and apologize.