[Resolved]  HDFC Bank insuranc — HDFC Bank has changed the application form

I have fist time associate with HDFC in this year through a Policy Unit Linked Endowment Plus II and invested a small amount Rs. 12000/- for me (Policy No.[protected] and same amount for my wife (Policy No.[protected]. And same person Mr. Jayanto Paul is the representative form HDFC bank Kolkata. When we received final document along with photo copy of application form then we found lot of discrepancy in that. I belied on you representative but whatever he explain regarding that polish that was absolutely false mainly fund allocation and allocation charge. My policy has only miscommunication but in my wife polish’s has big criminal offense. HDFC Bank has changed the application form and not only that also play with nominee details also. We come to know the same when we received the document and photo copy of application form, we found that application form was not same which we filled. Signature also done by somebody else and try to match as per her passport signature and type of policy was also changed. At first I called to Mr. Jayanto Paul and he come along with other associate Mr. Sanjay Kumar. I want the explanation, why this happed and what is the solution. According to him it's happened because there was some problem in original form and due to shortage of time, he has not able to refill the duplicate form so some one (From bank only) has made the duplicate form and sign also. But I am not satisfied with his explanation and solution and requested him to cancel this polish immediately.
But till date no action has been taken. I hope you will take the necessary action.