HDFC Bank — CREDIT CARD

I am getting lot o[censored]nwanted calls from HDFC bank customer care executive. They are always telling about credit card product. I have told that I am not interested with this product. But they peoples are again and again calling me. They peoples are making harassment and disturbing. Kindly take on necessary action on it. Phone Number is [protected].

Comments

Not receiving credit cards bill on time and getting bills of other persons via mail, not Getting any hardcopy of statement.as a result i.was charged late fine, which.i am.not able to.pay.
Dear Sir, I am mahendra pratap singh and my contact number is [protected].I have credit card of hdfc bank(card no-[protected]) from last 1 year.Some dues was delay from last 3 months.because i was not able to pay the dues due to financial issues.but i was regularly contacting with collection team for this. Collection team did not provide any option for settlement.and Collection team deducted 33000 rs from my saving accounts with any prior notice. currently i am not able to survive my life.because currently i am facing some financial problems.and bank is not providing any settlement option to me.i have contacted many times with bank.i have also contact with compilance team of credit card.they are also not providing any support.please provide me solution.

2003