[Resolved]  HDFC Bank Sl/ Saving Assurance Policy — Policy term are not same as told by Adviser

I bought a policy from HDFC Bank Baddi (Policy no[protected] following benifits told to me by adviser of HDFC SL.He assured me that you can return policy if you donot find following.

Guaranteed return of 12%+ Non-guaranteed benefits of 24%.
Risk cover of 10 time of annual premium. As I paid annual premium of Rs.45000/- then Risk cover should be 450000/-.
Maturity amount should be =( Total annual premium paid + Guaranteed return of 12%+ Non-guaranteed benefits of 24% if any).
All amounts on maturity will be tax free.

I did not found any thing in policy bond comitted to me by adviser.I received policy bond on 02/11/09 and returned to Mr.Gyanender Singh ([protected]) on 05/11/09.He assured you will get back you full amount of premium (i.e.45000/-)+ Intrest thereon with 5 days.After that on 20/11/09 I registered my complaint regarding fraud having complaint no [protected] dt.20/11/09.Same day I got a call from HDFC Kolkata he assured the matter will resolved with 15 days.But Till date I have not received my money back.Please advise me what to do.

Complaint categoryCategory: Insurance