[Resolved]  HDFC Bank/Silver Credit card — Forcefully activation of Bajaj Allianz mediclaim policy & getting charge a huge amount every month

Respected Sir,
I hereby would like to log a complaint against HDFC Silver credit card product. Every month I charged a huge amount for Bajaj Allianz mediclaim policy which I was never interested. Now I really fade-up with calls by HDFC for payment.
For credit card also I was get calls by HDFC executive & after getting card; to activate this policy getting a number of calls by HDFC & Bajaj Allianz as on my mobile DND was active. I was really get panicked by that calls. Now, every month HDFC executives calls me to pay that amount for policy. After activation of policy also I was called to HDFC credit card helpline to deactivate this policy still the policy is active. Which is a type of cheating with customer that forcefully give any scheme & charge for that.
I request to you please help me in this issue as I am also attaching a mail with this which was sent to HDFC executive earlier.

Thanks & regards,
Sumedh Thorat

Full ViewHDFC credit card (Silver) closure.
From: Sumedh Thorat <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>Add to Contacts
To: megha.[protected]@hdfcbank.com

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Dear mam,
As I was so happy with HDFC banking & services, but in the mean time I really panic & fade-up with an act of some executives & charges which are charged to my crd card a/c. Every time when Whenever I receive call by HDFC or Bajaj Allianz company for Medical Policy alway I denied for the same but the policy was forcefully handed to me & without my confirmation charged for the same. As I was only agreed to send documents to read policy (this option was also given forcefully to me by Bajaj Allianz exe. with condition no charges will apply within 45 days & will get call back to get continue the policy after documents receive ). I had received documents in my hand on 27.07.2009. But I came to know I was started charging by the month of June for this policy.
I unable Undersatand without my confirmation or any paper agreement how does HDFC charged an amount. Also had forwarded request to cancel this policy in the month of July by HDFC credit card cust care.
If you are possible to deduct this extra amount which was charged for Medical policy; I'll happy to continue the card services or else can close my card services. But, if I'll not get any assurance for no extra charges will apply without my actual uses then I'll log a complaint against the act of services in consumer court (Govt. of India) with attaching this mail.

Sumedh C Thorat
IBM Daksh

Pune.

start:[protected] end:[protected]
[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here.

Comments

Credit Card — to cancel my Bajab Allianz Policy

i am requesting you to cancel my Bajaj Allianz Policy.
it is done automatically by your UTI parsons, because in my knowledge i have never given the confirmation for this policy.
so i want to cancell it as soon as possible.

my credit ca5rd no is

HDFC — Issued a Medical Policy on my credit card

I had received a call from the customer care of HDFC bank regarding a medical insurance policy of Bajaj Allianze. This policy was not acceptable to me but still this policy has been issued in my name.When i call back on the number from which i had received a call they say that i should not call them again & again. Now i want to cancel my policy as well as any amount credited into my account.If this cannot be done then please cancel my credit card with immediate affect.

HDFC/Bajaj Allianz policy documents — policy documents

Sir, my ref No is[protected] and i got the SMS that my documents had been sent to me on 2nd april . but till date i have not got it. My mailing address is To sangramjit dash, C/o- Indramani dash. At deula sahi . Po- tulsipur. Cuttack. Pin-753008, Wait for your quick action.