[Resolved]  Health Reactive medicine by Mr. Munir Khan — Money swindled by Munir Khan

I was impressed by Tabasum's interviews of Munir Khan and decided to have my retarded son treated with his medicine. On approaching Mr. Munir Khan's network on internet, I was asked to deposit Rs 30,000 in his joint account (with wife Ruksana ) number [protected] in HDFC Bank, Mumbai. I sent the amount in August 2009 and got a bottle of his medicine. The bottle finished in December. I sent again the same amount, (220 Euros) in the same account through bank transfer on/about 24-26 December 2009. The medicine was not sent despite my several e-mails. I even tried to call on the phone numbers, but none replied. On getting suspicious, when I opened websites on his medicine, I was shocked to learn that it was a fraud. It is very unfortunate indeed that he has been able to fool so many innocent people.
I am a retired person who struggled to accumulate such an amount. I will therefore request the authorities to please have my money refunded. My case for retrieval of money is strong because the money was sent well after he had been exposed and his accounts/property frozen.
I will request the Indian Govt and all those trying to reverse the acts of this evil con man, to please consider my case and help me get back my hard earned money. I will be ever thankful for this kindness. My particulars are:
Mr. Pervaiz Sarwar