[Resolved]  Heathrow Courier, UK — Mobile draw fund 250,000 not sent

I have been informed by ICBC, China that an amount of 250,000 pounds has been approved by the Bank for winning my mobile draw from "HEATHROW COURIER" company, UK after submitting all the relevant documents by me.
Now, to transfer my money to my account, ICBC Bank is asking me to deposit 650 pounds for clearing insurance certificate. What is the guarantee after depositing the amount 650 pounds ICBC will transfer my fund to my bank. Since, I have already been cheated recently around a lakh of rupees by depositing the amount in ICICI Bank for winning similar mobile draws of "OTDC & MICROSOFT LUCKY DRAWS".
Will you kindly look into the matter and help me out on this.

Comments

dear sir,
i have been informed by barclays bank uk that an amount of 1 million dollars has been approved by the coca cola awards in uk.but now i m asked to pay a clearace charge of rs 17200 . wat is the guarantee that i will get the prize money after i pay this amount . Will you kindly look into the matter and help me out on this.
hello sir,
i'm manoj...i had received yesterday from heathrowcourier express heathrowcourier express you won 5lakhs pound ... i[censored] want to own it u will pay 25000 thousand as the delivery charge.
May i know whether its correct or fraud...& whether i pay to them ?. please reply me sir immediately through my email id manoj.[protected]@gmail.com