[Resolved]  Heineken Promotional company — ENQUIRY OF YOUR WINNING FUNDS

Respected Sir/Madam,
London, SW19 7QW SW19 7QW Tel: [protected].Our mobile number was selected for prize award and we are to received a complete sum of $3,000,000.00 (Three Million United State Dollars Only). They have instructed me to contact Barclay Bank Plc.OPO Box 391 38 Hans Crescent Knights bridge London SW1X 0LZ for claim our winning funds.than after i am contact to Barclay Bank Plc and contact with MR BROWN SMITH [DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF FINANCE].E-mail ID: BARCLAYS BANK PLC ([protected]@live.com) .He need to 3 Document from us.1) ID Proof,2) Certificate of award,3) Affidavits of claim and letter of attestation from the British high court of justice.Sir I am in INDIA,we also provide our pan card which issued by INDIAN GOVERNMENT.and next two document are certified by British high court of justice. i am not able to come at UK. I am Contact with Keating Chambers 19 Essex Street London WC2K 3AA,DM: LDE 1055 EMAILS: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk MR. Barr. Christopher Thomas QC
(Principal Attorney).He need to court fees approx INR 38640 for processing the our certificate and letter attestation .
Kindly give me confirmation it true or false.Because i am not able to carry this amount easaly.if it is corecct than i will take some loan from another person.
PH:+[protected]

Comments

Respected Sir/Madam,
We have got the mail from-Heineken Promotional company Melbury House, 51 Wimbledon Road, London, SW19 7QW SW19 7QW Tel: [protected].Our mobile number was selected for prize award and we are to received a complete sum of $3,000,000.00 (Three Million United State Dollars Only). They have instructed me to contact Barclay Bank Plc.OPO Box 391 38 Hans Crescent Knightsbridge London SW1X 0LZ for claim our winning funds.than after i am contact to Barclay Bank Plc and contact with MR BROWN SMITH [DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF FINANCE].E-mail ID: BARCLAYS BANK PLC ([protected]@live.com) .He need to 3 Document from us.1) ID Proof,2) Certificate of award,3) Affidavits of claim and letter of attestation from the British high court of justice.Sir I am in INDIA,we also proviod our pan card which issued by INDIAN GOVERNMENT.and next two document are certified by British high court of justice. i am not able to come at UK. I am Contact with Keating Chambers 19 Essex Street London WC2K 3AA,DM: LDE 1055 EMAILS: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk MR. Barr. Christopher Thomas QC
Kindly give me confermation it true or false.Because i am not able to carry this amount easaly.if it is corecct than i will take some loan from another person.

Barclays bank PLC — ENQUIERY OF OUR WINNING FUNDS

PH:+[protected]
Sir plz tell me its real or u r making us fools, if real then how i got the wining money b'm from india.plz help me.
How can I forward the undermentioned email to Heineken in the UK the Identity Card does not appear when I copy the email hence I would like to forward the same directly to Heineken in UK Please let me know the email id. Thanks.
H.PAES

Good Day H. Paes (Diplomat Identity Card)Sunday, 20 December, 2009 9:49 PM
From: "Heineken Premium" <[protected]@live.co.uk>Add sender to ContactsTo: [protected]@yahoo.co.inMessage contains attachments1 File (27KB)Diplomat Frankly White.jpg
THE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS
PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF
THE HEINEKEN PREMIUM BEER.
22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs,
PE9 2YP, London, UNITED KINGDOM.

From the desk of Mr. Brown Walter.

HEINEKEN PINCODE: *00288*
Qualification Number: N[protected], E-910-56

Good Day H. Paes,

As you already know, my name is Mr. Brown Walter the Events Manager to the Heineken Award Promotion in (UK). I was the one that called you not quite long from the UK informing you of your delivery, as we are sending our Diplomatic officer down to your Country, India to deliver your winning cheque/parcel to you in your home.

Please be informed that your parcel will be deliver to night to your residence address which you provided to us, because our diplomat has taken down the address on his record file which you provided. Immediately he arrive your Country, he will give you a call to notify you that he has arrived and he will be needing your assistance to clear your parcel from the Custom Department at the International Airport.

You are to give our diplomat the best assistance he need to enable him deliver to your home successfully. Kindly find the attached email a scanned copy of our diplomatic officer Identity Card, to enable you identify him when coming to your home. Please do keep me inform as soon as our diplomat arrive your Country, India, so that we can keep your record updated here.

Thank you for the phone conversation and we wish you the very best of luck.

Merry Christmas in advance from members and staffs of the Heineken Bottling Company (United Kingdom).

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Brown Walter
HEINEKEN AWARD PROMO.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.
We have got the msg, Our mobile number was selected for prize award and we are to received a complete sum of 1 million dollar in the COCA COLA award in UK.They have instructed me to contact [protected]@live.com. for claim our winning funds.and plz tell me Kindly give me confermation it true or false. if this is true what will i do for that.

THANKING U
CHANCHAL

1. I wanted to know authentically that, The Head of Department, Transfer Department, BARCLAYS BANK PLC 1: Church hill Place, LONDON E145HP.U.K.
2. The E Mail address <Email [protected]@officeliveusers .com> is correct and authentic of Barclays bank
3. I have been advised that I hv won the Prize Monies of 1.5, 000, 000, 00 pound cash and will be transferred via encoded transfer code (M17269) CODE m17269 to my Indian Bank SB a/c in State Bank Of Indore, Rau, Indore.

IS THE BARCLAYS BANK PLC IN LONDON HAS RECEIVED ADVISE FOR TRANSFER OF AMOUNT TO THE PRIZE WINNER KULDEEP SINGH CORRECT AND AUTHENTIC OR FRAUD.

5. I need authentic information from BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON clarifying the above queries and transfer of funds as instructed by DR.TERRY MOORE(+44)[protected]. Pl check up and forward details to my E MAIL ADD<[protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM>

Thks,
KULDEEP SINGH
TO,
THE MANAGEMENT,
BARCLAYS BANK,

SIR I WANT THE SOLUTION OF THIS WHICH I RECIVED ON YOUR SIDE.
I TOLD YOU EARLYIER THAT I DID NOT GET MY WINNING MONEY TILL DATE.
WHY I AM FASSING SUCH TYPE OF PROBLEM. AND NOT RECIVING MONEY TILL DATE.
I SEND ALL BANK DETAIL TO YOU. I RECIVED MAIL FROM ACCOUNT DEPARTMANT.

THIS FOLLOWIND MAIL I RECIVED-----

========================================================================

MAIL
FROM BARCLAYS BANK PLC

Dear Valued Customer BENEFACTOR

This is to inform you that we had earlier received an
official order from a Chinese and European based company (Exactmax (HK) Industry)
to make transfer sum £1, 500, 000, 00 GBP to your local account. This
will be done after we have officially received the below details from you as
they are very mandatory.

We are with the receipt of your mail we are glad to inform you
that your document has been imputed to the computer more so your file has been
forward to our Asia correspondence you will be contacted soon morning for the
conclusion of the process final according to the telephone we had with the
front department of ministry of finance of India they indicated that the
approval fee is 460 pounds I will advise you to effect on the arrangement with
immediate effect as your funds is already assigned and approved I want you to
note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes
it impossible deduct

Any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This
means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must
be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you.

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the national gambling act as
adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.
This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Signed.

(Mr.Gilbert Kings)

Accounts Department

________________________________________________________________________________...

***************WARNING*****************

this message was sent from the Accounts Department
of Barclays Bank PLC. It is only designated for intended recipient only.
If you have received this email in error you should immediately discard it
without transferring or storing any of its content.

Anyone caught not abiding with these rules will be made to face
the law as all communications are officially meant for Barclays
Bank customers only.

***************END************

Williams Morgan (Mr.),

(Senior Officer)

Account Department (Local/ Foreign)

International Banking Unit,

Foreign Currency Drafts

Company or Personal Cheques

Western Union Payments

==============================

Copyright © 2009 Barclays Bank Plc.

______________________________

CONFIDENTIAL FROM Barclays Bank
dear sir
1. iam recived a mail. of barcycle bank.
i am recived the mail you are won £1, 000, 000.00 GBP for this mail id <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk> is true or fraud pl. tell me.
2.one of the mail i am recived your dd has been issued in you favour by MR. BENSON DAVE.
THE DIRECTOR OF BARCLAYS BANK PLC UK & our SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE OF BARCLAYS BANK, MR. JEFF MOASON WILL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY, INDIA TO TRANSFER YOUR WINNING AMOUNT OF 250, 000.00. GREAT BRITISH POUNDS INTO YOUR GIVEN ACCOUNT .but he call me say pl. transfer 25000.00inr in a A/c. of trasfer charge by this mail id <<[protected]@gmx.com>
dd no. 0002196 [protected] [protected] 011 certifed bank draft to kamal nayan sharma.

pl. reply as soon as.

thanks
kamal sharma
satna (M.P.)485001
Email id - [protected]@gmail.com

I recieved the following email to my personal email account 03 days ago. Since the internet these days are filled with so many fake competitions, i would like a confirmation of the message from u as well.

Upekha.

Heineken International Promotion
Anthonie Van Dijckerweg, 11077
Me Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Dear:Winner,

This is to notify you that you have been chosen as one of the
lucky winners selected worldwide to receive sum of ($2, 000, 000.00 USD)
in the Heineken International Online E-mail Promotion.

The Online Promotion was based on random selection exercises of
database of E-mail addresses on internet websites worldwide and the
Globe divided into Zones. No tickets were sold but all E-mail addresses
were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation, and your
E-mail ID credited to Ref No: HIP/56B-672GH/L and winning No:
11.28.48.34.44.14 won you the prize.

You are hereby informed that yours falls to our African Zone, hence you
are to be paid by our African Zonal Centre.

For claims, you are to directly contact our assigned Finance Manager in
our African Zonal Payment Centre via email, including the below form.
==================================

6.Occupation:_________
7.Nationality:_________
8.Telephone.No:_________
9.Your Ref No:/winning No:_______

On behalf of the Lottery Board kindly accept our warmest congratulations.

Mr. Sar Snijder
Lottery Coodinator.
Barclays bank of London

5 days ago, I recieved a mail it was about winning of Lottery Batch No. pc/835x/2011 and Winning Numbered mv004930 & other mail have WINNING FUNDS TRANSFER NUMBER/4090

PLEASE Mail and Call me IF THIS MAIL WAS FROM YOUR COMPANY

Name. Shri krishna singh
Mobile : 91-[protected]
Country: India
e-mail : krissh.[protected]@gmail.com [protected]@in.com
IS I AM THE WINNER OF PEPSI MICROSOFT CONTEXT. PLEASE CONFORM IT AND SEND MAIL OR MESSAGE TO ME.IF TRUE WHAT CAN I DO FOR NEXT. I AM NOT CLEAR BY MAIL AS SEND BY THE PEPSI MICROSOFT WINNER ANNOUNCER.

MOBILE NO:[protected]

MAIL ID;[protected]@gmail.com. [protected]@rediffmail.com

I am K.VAITHIYALINGAM, TAMIL NADU, INDIA.

MOBILE NO:[protected]

MAIL ID;[protected]@gmail.com. [protected]@rediffmail.com

I am K.VAITHIYALINGAM, TAMIL NADU, INDIA.
I receive a message from HEINEKEN BEER COMPANY PLC on 08 Mar 2011 03:37:15

I can't belrive it. Please confirm whether true or otherwise and intimte me Sir.

The messege is given below: -

Subject: Final Notice.
From: HEINEKEN BEER COMPANY PLC <[protected]@live.co.uk> Tue, 08 Mar 2011 03:37:15
To: undisclosed-recipients: ; and others