[Resolved]  Hero Honda — Service Manual of HH Achiever not received

I purchased Hero Honda Achiever from Rajwade Auto Kalyan (they purchased it from Aher Auto Pvt. Ltd. Kalyan west, confirmed it from Octroi Receipt) on 9th November 2007.

Till the date writing this review I have not received the Service Manual containing free service coupons from Hero Honda company.

The customer care executives at Aher Auto Pvt. Ltd. informed me that Hero Honda has stopped the production of Achiever and they are unable to give the service manual.

This is suspicious as every vehicle ships with its own service manual, so either the dealer Aher auto has lied or Hero Honda is interested to provide service manuals for Achiever Bike.

Already complained the same on [protected]@herohonda.com but there is no reply. Phone numbers of offices are always busy.

HERO HONDA OFFICIALS IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON [protected] OR AHER AUTO PVT. LTD AT KALYAN AND ASK WHY THEY ARE UNABLE TO GIVE ME THE SERVICE MANUAL OF MY BIKE EVEN IF EVERY BIKE SHIPS WITH ITS OWN MANUAL. ALSO I RECEIVED THE INSURANCE OF THE BIKE AFTER 2 MONTHS OF PURCHASE DATE. AHER AUTO PVT. LTD IS PATHETIC. PLEASE TAKE THE DEALERSHIP AWAY FROM THEM.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi folks,

This is abhijit lele again. I have spoken with both the dealers and they provided me free services without the service manual. HH Achiever production has been stopped and so manual wont be available in future this is what I got as reply from HH.

Both Rajwade Automobiles and Aher Auto resolved my queries and the matter has been sorted out. Apologies from my side that I am posting this reply very very late.

Honda Cars India Phone
    Honda Cars India Address
    D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706