[Resolved]  Hero Honda dealer Suguna, Coimbatore — Worst service

I bought a Hero Honda Glamour in dealer suguna, coimbatore and completed my first 3 free services. Their free service is very very worst. They are not considering my complaints about the bike. They are doing their worst service as usual. Please no one give your bike in hero honda Suguna service center, coimbatore. My bike Number is TN 41T 5889. My mobile number is [protected].In my last service also they avoided to change my bike poor performance battery (Employee Ajith his name) and forwarded me to the direct Exide battery servcie center. Right now i am taking care of my own risk the work should do by the Hero honda dealer Suguna , coimbatore.

Comments

Hero Honda — Worst Service

I have a complaint about the Hero Honda dealer Suguna, Coimbatore. I bought a Hero Honda Glamour on 29/July/2009 at suguna, coimbatore and completed my first 3 free services. Their free service is very very worst. They are not considering my complaints about the bike. They are doing their worst service as usual. Please no one give your bike in hero honda Suguna service center, coimbatore. My bike Number is TN 41T 5889. My mobile number is [protected].In my last service also they avoided to change my bike poor performance battery (Employee Ajith his name) and forwarded me to the direct Exide battery servcie center instead of taking care of the problem their self. Right now I do the things at own risk about the battery by direct dealing with the Exide dealer coimbatore. i lost much time and money because of this poor behaviour of hero honda dealer Suguna, coimbatore. I request Hero Honda to consider this complaint to advice to your delaer Suguna, Coimbatore for avoiding to lost the customers in future.
I agreed
DEAR SIRMADAM,

THIS IS AJAY SINGH FROM NAWANSHAHR(PUNJAB). I HAVE PURCHASED NEW VEHICLE HERO HONDA HUNK IN NOVEMBER 2009 FROM M.R.AUTOS NAWANSHAHR.AFTER 3 MONTHS AN ACCIDENT HAD DONE WITH MY BIKE WHEN I WAS DRIVING.I SUBMIT MY BIKE TO THE HERO HONDA SHOWROOM FOR RECOVERY OF DAMAGE PARTS BUT STILL I HAVE NOT DELIEVERED MY BIKE.WHEN I CONTACT SURESH(MANAGER) OF SHOWROOM HE DIDN`T GIVE A SATISFACTORY RESPONSE & TELL ME TO WAIT FOR A ANSWER.BIKE IS STANDING THERE FROM A SINGLE MONTH. I WANT TO GET MY BIKE RECOVERED ASAP. IF IT`S POSSIBLE THEN PLEASE PROVIDE CONTACT NUMBER OF YOUR H.R OFFICE TO ME.

REGARDS,
AJAY SINGH
NAWANSHAHR
PUNJAB
They are worst in all including delivering the bike. Showed me a worst bike without proper stickering...

Very worst in customer service.
SUGUNA AUTOMOBILES...COIMBATORE, INDEED THEY HAVE A VERY POOR SERVICE.THEY MADE ME WAIT FOR A SINGLE CLAMP FOR KARIZMA.THEY TOOK HALF AN HOUR TO SAY"WE DONT HAVE". SUGUNA "DOWN DOWN" I LL NEVER EVER GO THERE AGAIN AND I LL TELL MY FRIENDS NOT TO GO THERE AT ALL.
the services are worst...they are changing the bike parts...brought for services they r just washin d bike...sayin tat they r d best...