[Resolved]  Hero Honda / Hunk — manufactring defect

I am a owner of Hero Honda Hunk bearing chassis number MBLKC13EA8GL03677 and engine number KC13EA8GL03382. I have purchased it on November 20th, 2008. after driving 35kms some problem occured with gear shifting mechanism. While shifting the gear it is very difficult for down shift 4th to 3rd & 3rd to 2nd.

My Hunk was attended at Jashoa Auto Gurgaonby service advisor Mr. Kapil on date 25.12.2008. as per Mr. Deepak whole unit related to gear box and mechenism is to be removed and check. after that they will inform me as per the condition and it will take one and half day. i also gave them the approval for checking but after that period they inform me that there is no any problem. all the units related to gear box is alright but after a very long discussion with service advisor he told me that they adjust the GARARI of gear box. but now the problem is still persist. and i feel very bad while driving this dirty brand new bike.

in my openion that they are not pretty sure about the occuring problem, so please do the required favour to rectify this problem that can provide me driving comfurt.

Naveen Saini
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hero Honda / Hunk — RC NOT RECEIVED

dear sir
i have purchased a bike HH/HUNK. from mihir trader(bhagalpur) on 02/05/2008.
but till date i have not recieved my RC.
although i m sincierly requesting to each and every official of agency as well as hero honda but result is zero. everyone has responded first tme of my request but nobody has fullfill his commitment.