[Resolved]  HERO HONDA MOTORS, PASSPORT PROGRAM — PASSPORT PROGRAM

I am having a HERO HONDA CD Dawn and also having passport (a product launched by hero honda to promote services of the co.) for this bike.

I have gave reference to my office staff Mr. KISHORE PANWAR to purchase hero honda bike from dealer M/s Sharma Motors, Barwani (M.P.). He has purchased splender plus on DHAN TERAS 26.10.2008, chasis no. MBLHA10EE8HK11629.

But dealer has not added referal points on my passport.He said that this time registrations of vehicles are banned because of court order.

Now when regn.is opned, he has not adding points and saying many reasons such as half of cost of gift they have to bear;passport staff has not came today; i will add points tomorow; i will give gift 2 days after; i am busy at work will talk to you later etc. He is also not attending my phone on mobile.

I ask hero honda that why you spend so much cost in advertising about passport program and gifts. 1st upon you have to train your dealers to have broad mind and not to think about small cost involved in gifts. Alternatively you can bear whole cost so that dealers may feel free to give gifts.

Please take the remedy and acknowledge me otherwise I will feel free to go at (including but not limited to) consumer courts or other appropriate authority. Responsibility of this will be of you and your dealer only. I have fought against AIRTEL CELLUAR CO. and got positive from courts.Please do needful to avoid any litigations.

Details of person to whom I have contacted is Mr.KAMLESH SHARMA, BARWANI [protected].

CurrentlyMy passport is lying with above person.I have given that on belief that he will add points at his convinience.

Comments

hero honda bikes — regarding pass port programe

i have purched a hero honda passian pro bike recantly and i m also applied to pass port programe (PPP) but after 40 days letter i have no any details of my PPP.

HERO HONDA MOTORS — PASSPORT PROGRAM

I am having a CD Dawn and also having passport (a product of co. to increase customer services after sales) for this bike.

Details of person to whom I have contacted is Mr.KAMLESH SHARMA, BARWANI 091-[protected].

SIR MAINE TWO BIKES DOST KO PURCHASE KARAI PER MUJHE ONLY POINTS MILE KOI GIFT NAHI DIYA PUCHNE PER KOI ANSWER NAHI .MAI PARESAN HU.DOSTO KE PP BHI BANVAYE KOI BANIFIT NAHI HUA PLZ SOLVE MY PROBLEM N CALL ME ON MY CELL [protected] THANKS
NO BADY COME HERE FOR ANY TYPES OF TRAINING WE DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT HHPP PROGRAM

FROM
SHEKHAR VEHICLES
STATION ROAD GADARWARA
DIST. NARSINGHPUR MP
WE WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW TO COTACT TO U R PROGRAM BY NET I MEAN ON LINE SEND UR ID

With due respect i mr srikant pattnayak having passport and earning more than 35000 points but unfortunately i cant get my gifts last 4 months. whenever i m going to our agency hi is not able to provide gifts and i m very disappoint about the behavior of the agency official staff. which day i m visiting about this matter the agecny giving a time like as judicial court with out any written assure.

so my request is to you if the company not able to manage the pro gramme so why introduce this type of bled y programme. comany spenting more than corer rupees for advertisement but getting result zero. is it the mercy of local agent or company? in a month 300 to 350 bike providing to agency and cant able to provide the gifts. in fact company's motto is only about selling and profit not customer satisfaction.
so my request to you please close this type programme as soon as possible.

with thanks ...srikant pattnayak ..M-[protected]
I had applied for gift against 29029Nos points Rain Suit But ihave receivd only winseater. I want know why Company given proper Items. My passport No is 05LANNC00226, My Mobile No is [protected],

with Best Regards

N R BHATT
i have a request for yours that this passport service should be on yours sub dealer which are situated on tehsil.
please escalate to the problem &revert.

mujhe swap passpoer card mila he jis se mujhe point pata nahi chalte please aap mujhe mere point bata de. aur mojhe next gift kon sa milega.

Thaks.

Rohit
My name is Devendra Dattatraya Umale & Passport no 03J27F25301. I allready renew my passport one time & now 2nd time I will renew my passport (Date of Expiry 13 Oct 2009). Since many years I have good experience with Hero honda company. My point is 82800(as per passport record) & before this I allready geting many reward from Baheti Showroom. But now Baheti showroom was locked & then some points entered by me from Paraskar Motorbikes.

Since last one month I come to Paraskar Motorbikes (Akola Authorised Delar Hero Honda) for getting Passport reward. but now a day I have so many problem in getting passport reward. Since last one month Miss Pooja Dev (co-ordinator at Paraskar Showroom) given information me when Mr Paraskar sir see this passport then I will get reward. After many visit time Mr Paraskar sir not meet at Showroom & no progress in getting reward. All things are disscuss by me with Mr Nana Daud (Managar of Showroom) but he is also helpless. Today when I am go to showroom Miss Pooja said me, According to Paraskar sir, She cant give me reward because I entered some points from Baheti Showroom in last year (that time Baheti showroom was open). According to her only those points are valuable for reward which is entered from Parskar Showroom.

Pls give me answer It is really good service or not? Baheti showroom was locked that's not my problem. Is this reliable or not? Where is your service promise?
Hope Hero honda compnay understand my point & help me. Wait for answer & support.

Yours faithfully Passport member
Devendra D. Umale
Akola.
Mobile no. [protected].
please provide details of entry of many number in hero honda pasport programme for purchase of new motor cycle passpon pro model .
i have lost the passport renewal slip i buy hero honda spl. 2002 chassis no 03A20F01066 pls isssuse are verfy my passport I not recive gift since from 2004 they simple so they have not supplied i have 15572 piont but i reccive only 3 article what about remaining now ineed those article NOw i need passport as early as possible
my name M.SUERSH s/o m.devenna near head post office siruguppa bellary dist.karnataka
moble [protected]
I buy vechicel in ANNAPOORNA bellary karnataka
I pepair& service my bike in Lake city Motors Pvt Ltd Zone -II MP Nagar BHOPAL-462011.I earned
1490 points for passoprt programe.Before service they said they will give the benefit and reward
against your point in psssort.After service my points was 2278.after service they did not give
ant gift against my points in passport.
then what is the benefit of your passport programe ? i also go for consumer forum for this act
form dealer.
I HAVE PURCHASED ONE HERO HONDA PLEASURE, FROM J&K AUTOMOBILES PVT LTD, DIGIANA, JAMMU
CHESIS NO. LJF16ECAGA04419, ENGINE NO.JF16EAAGA04229, 0N02/02/2010, BILL NO 4901 DATED 02/02/2010 BUT DEALER HAS NOT ENROED ME FOR PASSPORT PROGRAMME. KINDLY ENROL ME FOR PASSPORT PROGRAMME.

GURPREET SINGH KAPOOR

GURPREET SINGH KAPOOR

MOB: [protected]
I m proud owner of Hero honda cd100 deluxe 1996 model.Member HHPP since

many years.I renewed my passport in july 2009.Few days back i recived HHPP

news letter where in i was asked to shift to GOOD LIFE .
Infact a mega service camp held in Belgaum.Karnataka.where i

payed Rs.50/- to shift from HHPP to GOOD LIFE.
My question is that why don't you shift the exhisting HHPP

members to GOOD LIFE WITHOUT ' ADDITIONAL COST' because i have already

renewed for next 3 years.

shankar murthy.k.n
91+[protected]
I am proud to be an Owner of Hero honda CD delux with engine No. HA11EA99E09411 withchasis number MBLHAI11ED99E12743 date of purchse12/06/09 in dealer name 10169{Sri Harsha motors Pvt limited). NAD Kotha Road, Visakhapatnam.
Sir, I feel very comfort while riding the vechile but there is no satisfactory with the Dealer. The vechicle was given for servicing on 18/03/10 and was delivered and 19/03/10 for the the above complaints.
1. Servicing (regular)
2. Signal indication was not blinking
3. Teflon coating.
After doing the above works the signal indication buzzer was removed by the dealer which was supplied at the time of delivery of the vechicle,
After checking the vechicle we have asked the service person about the buzzzer, but the response from the dealer is in a orgumental way
and there is no proper response even form the Manager Servicing.
Sir, please look in to the matter and do needful at the earliest to build the repitation of the company.
Dear Hero Honda Management,

My brother met a bike accident on 19/10/2007.
He was the owner of Hero Honda Passion Plus.He was also granted the hero honda passport programme.
I even sent the initimation letter to Hero Honda after his death.
I got a reply stating Death, post mortem reports to be in Regional as well as in English to be submitted.
Am the only one along with my mother left out by my brother.I was not able to get the translation of the Post mortem report.later due to other personal affairs after his death.I was not able to concentrate it on further later for the past one and a half year am requesting the National Insurance Claim form to complete it, the national Insurance officer of vellore is denying to give the claim form so how can i proceed.plz help me out in this.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other