[Resolved]  HERO HONDA/ NAGAPPA SERVICE, ANNA NAGAR WEST, CHENNAI — After service i lost my battery, but not given

I put my bike (Splender +) to take service last week in NAGAPPA AUTO (Hero Honda authorised service centre) in ANNA NAGAR WEST, CHENNAI (Land Mark : Near THIRUMANGALAM JN). I paid Rs : 4,697, since changed many parts including, a tyre, springs, break shoe.

After taking from service, it seen not cleaned. but it was not problem for me that time, they agreed and to give Water Wash on next day. but the real shock is when i was driving i founf a lot of problems : No HORN SOUND, No PROPER INDICATOE DUE TO THE BATTERY CHARGE IS VERY LOW. I asked them they are pending and adjusting but compelling to buy a new battery. but when i put the bike service i was very well.

PLEASE I CAN'T FIND ANY CUSTOMER FEEDBACK IN HEROHONDA WEB SITE EVEN ALL COMPANIES HAVE THE SUPPORT ENTRY

Previously the bike got serviced on July 2008 in the same service centre and i have bought new battery from the same service centre for the first time since My bike was purchased on JAN 2005.

Comments

My Hero Honda Super splender got serviced at Nagappa Auto, Annanagar, Chennai on 10/12/2009. They have charged me Rs. 1138/- which includes water wash. The vehicle was not washed properly and it was with full of mud all over the vehicle. I have informed the person in the delivery area and they have put some liquid and cleaned the vehicle externally. But not done any thing under the mud guard and the inner part of the vehicle ( around the engine and the silencer). When I enquired, they told me to take the vehicle to local water wash station for cleaning. I wonder why should I take the vehicle to some other place other than Hero honda dealer for a wash. Why should hero honda recommend the vehicle to get serviced in the authorised service centres. The way the people respond to the customer is realy pathetic. I need the respective incharge of Hero honda motors to take necessary action in making this service centre customer centric. Everyone in the service centre should be inculcated the importance of humanity and customerism. Otherwise Nagappa Auto will loose the customers in long run.

I also got the same level of service with them. Everytime, after the service is done, I am getting new problems. Last time there were some issues like weak battery, engine noise and few minor issues. I was told that the engine noise was very normal, but I can easily differentiate the sound comining from my bike with the anyother same Hero Hondo Splendor.

Moreover, during the delivery time after the service, I was told, my battery was running with the same condition and advised me to change it next time. But I found that the battery is totally dead, and due to this, the sound horn and the indicator sounds are totally down.

Another new problem that I have after the service is, starting trouble. For the last 3 years of the bike life, I didn't have such issue but got after the last service with Nagappa Auto.

Though it seems the service charge is nominal, they charge extra for every bit of it like chain overhauling, battery recharge etc. Everytime, the minimum bill is around Rs. 1000, and they insist the service within next two months.

Also, it seems the service people all are new faces and there is no experienced people to guide them. Now I dont want to get my bike serviced with them and finding an alternate service provider.
Absolutely true, please be careful with Anna Nagar 13th main service centre. I am dissatisfied both the times there. Service is done by poor boys who are not qualified, they must have shifted your battery too!
Whether the complients rectified now. Can i service my bike in this center now. Please acknolodge
Worst in class service.. just poring some oils giving it back..
humm...guess some people are never satisfied...i had my splendor serviced a month ago and am completely satisfied...though they were some initial issues like i was asked to come the next day as they were full on the day i went. the vehicle was completely serviced and was given back in the mentioned time.
guess it just the expectation level will differ from person to person.