Hero-honda service centre — unsatisfactory service from hero-honda service station

I have given my bike for servicing to siddie motors ,PWD Road ,Old Sangavi,Pune-27 phone[protected] . They have shown very poor results and the job ID is 9037848.

Comments

Honda — Unsatisfactory service of Bike

The Unicorn motor cycle was got serviced by M/s GS Honda
Jalandhar. The service was not done properly rather
engine oil was not put for the price charged. The bike suddenly stopped on the way which was diagnosed as engine oil deficiency. The noice which was reported at the time of service
was not removed and it was stated that it will be OK with the passage of time. The bike is standing idle as has no power to
move excellently although the service was done on 07.10.2007.
The bike no. being PB 08AX 0783. Kindly instruct the dealer to
remove my grievance as this is deficiency of service.
my super splender has a cracking noice in engine which can not be resolved by your dealer matoria motors sikar raj.
Dear sir/madam,
I have a Karizma Bike of the hero honda company, there is a part known as air screw which is missing fomr the bike, i have ordered for the same 15 days back and i have not yet received the same, due to this a great inconvinence is created and i have a lot of problems with my bike. the average of the bike has come down to 15 kms/ per liter.
This is really a bad thing
Nilesh Malu
i have hero honda hunk..actully the is a problem with the average of the bike.it give only 38 kmpl in city & on highway it give only 41kmpl...This is really a bad thing..i already have given service to bike 2 times..but there iis no improvement. what do i do?? i have owned my bike frm vasant automobiles ghaziabad.

my no. [protected].
to repair my bike
i want splender + price
i have a hero honda karizma yellow color and its no. is DL 6SS 8274. i warned the service adviser to cover my horns before washing it for service and they did'nt listen to me and washed the bike without covering the horns now my horns are damaged and they are refusing to claim it or repair it please take approprait action as soon as possible

Herohonda — complaint on the service centre

I own HEROHONDA SPLENDOR PLUS bike(Reg no.:KA01 EB9664).I had done repairing(under warranty) at CHANDANA MOTORS, K.R.Puram, Banglore on 22-jun-2007.I was charged Rs.5035 and was said that i can get back Rs.3815 on claim.I have claimed for the amount. I have no response from the service centre since 14 months. Suggest me how could I get back my money immediately.
Thanking you,
Jeevan

Hero Honda — no responsibility

i am vexed customer with hero honda servicing centre and i want to complaint this to herohonda but i could not .since the complaint service is non operational and even there is no customer care for hero honda.this itself shows how much they are showing interest over customers.
respected sir,
i m saqib raza purchased a hero honda Karizma Bike reg.no.is dl-9s l 8472. after the 2nd service my bike handle knocking like kut- kut.i complaint 4th time at shiv service station at dwarka SEC.1 whose work manager is SARAT SINGH & flooor mng.is VARUN KUMAR, but still my bike handle is not working properly & i think the staff of there unexperience. i completed my 3rd service by maya puri hero honda service station i complaint there also but the result is same...
now i think that i have to go consumer court for submit a case on the name of hero honda for providing inconvenience to me...

your regards.
saqib raza
m-[protected]
dear concern,

i just want to know the meaning of warranty in ur words.

i hav purchased the hero honda hunk DL6S AA 5494 in the month on 1st feb 2008. from essay angency karol bagh. they told that the bike has a warranty of 3 yrs or 300000 kms.
but in the last 9 months i hav visited ur service centres(MB auto naraina & essay agency karol bagh) atleast 20 times with various problem & they have charged me for everytime for parts as well as for service also.

if my bike is in warranty period then why they are charging service charge????????????????
can u expalin me ?????????

Passion + — servising conplane

as per the above subject we complain you about your dungarpur district Dealer M/s Doshi motors Dungarpur Rajasthan that the guy attending their the service not give the proper service to the custmer still thy charges highly

this is shown many times
They charge 125 rs as servicing but even they dont wash the vehical properly
thanks
My bike Passion Plus purchase NEED Showroom at Mother Dairy East Delhi my bike run the stop why
2 to 4 time service but do not emprovment RUN the Stom and Avearge km. what Can I do
My Mobile No.: [protected]
I have a red colour passion plus i belong from jaipur (rajasthan[protected]i am searching last one month left side mirror i went your all distributor/authrisod dealer(Good will agency, balagi, morani motor, shubam motor ) they have not left side passion plus mirror[protected]what happened company is giving service only new model,
its very surprising hiro honda is big name in two vehicle industry[protected]so i request u kindly arrange me left side mirror as soon as possible .
[protected]i am not satisfy your service--------

Rohit vyas
my bike glamour have some problem in chain"s sound. i tookmy bike to sahib motors(panipat) eng.. told me that chain adjuster for left side is required but parts is not available at this time.req.of parts had been sent to h.o. after two months still now i have not been received any type of parts.
thus i m wanted to replace my bike because if company have not any type of spares..

harvinder singh
mobile [protected]
i want to buy a hero honda company bike splender+. so tell me agency contact no full detail in panipat agencys.
ok

Herohonda — Unsatisfactory Service

I have a herohonda splender+ bike. I get it serviced from Rajdeep Automobiles.
Since last few services, I am not satisfied by the service.Even after complaints to the service centre, nobody is responding properly and I am not satisfied by the service.
I informe to you that we have given my bike to unnao service center (vishal motores) near raiberaly crossing i am facing problem long time that when my bike go on any braker then making noise like thak thak i am always mentain this complain but result is zero no after one year the are saying that some part are damage like barber coil after replaced this part he charger me 400/ Rs after replaced this part problem is sam then i complained again to Mr. R.M.Shah but he is telling me that i am not technical so plas dont talk to me i am shoked that if work shop manager is saying this type of word so where i am saying my complained so kindly give me soloution
i am no not satisfied with your (Vishal Motores Unnao) service detail of my bike given below.Waiting for your reply.
Model.-- Glammer 2007
address- 128-moti nager unnao
Amit Srivastava
Kanpur
+91-[protected]
i hav purchased the glamour bike regn. no DL9S T3338 - dated 30.11.2006, i want to what is the warranty period of the bike engine

from : mukesh aloria