[Resolved]  HERO HONDA/CBZ — RUBBER PAD OF DISC BRAKE

>I have owned a bike cbz xtreme under brand hero honda on 29th oct 07, my complaint against the company is that i have changed my pad set front(disc brake) in the month of december that was after purchasing & from 14 months later and about 14000 kms.

>But again in this month means after 8 months only and usage of only 6000kms the pad was again told me to be replaced.

>What is the life of the pad fitted form the authorised service station in pune named Pratham motors, wakdewadi.

>I think so that the pad was not changed by the service provider or it was of very low quality supplied from the best bike maker company.

>Can I get some explanition or help from the company why this problem was faced by me in just 8 months.

> If you compare the life of first pad against the second pad it is almost nothing.

>Waiting for posive reply.

>Thanks&Regards
>Rakesh(Pune)

Comments

Yes this is true to all bikes with disc brakes. I guess wearing of disc brakes frequently specially front disc brake is due to one or both front shock absorber not being straight. I suggest you to check both shock with the mechanic.
This is a very old disease with Hero Honda bikes. I own a Passion Plus (June 2008). The brakes are very feeble; they're almost not there. Whereas with other makes in the same 100 cc category are much better. I wonder why the company is not doing anything regarding this!
This is a very old disease with Hero Honda bikes. I own a cbz xtrem(march2009). The engine is making sound above 60 speed are very feeble;. Whereas with other makes in the same 100 cc category are much better. I wonder why the company is not doing anything regarding this!
my contect no [protected]
The complaint about CBZ xtreme Disk Brake is true I hade purchased CBZ xtreme 6 months ago my disk brake sounds highly when apply the brakes
I Gouri Shanker Gudimetla have brought a Hero Honda CBZ Extreeme reg no AP 29 BF 1440 CHASIS NO MBLKC12EC9GB07524 in the mont and year of[protected] after purchase of my vehicle by taking from the showroom i find my bike handle bend of right side immidiately i asked the showroom people and they told me that they rectify in first service its all ready one year completed but no mechanic have solve my bike problem even tho front fork also repaired and the handle bar have been changed twice but the haldle is still bend on right side because of this i met with an accident on the new years day i.e[protected] my self and my wife were injured luckly my 4 year old Daughter was safe. finally what i want to say is how can the fork problem is solved i cannot drive in the heavy traffic roads like hyderabad i allways worried that why i brought the CBZ EXTREME i hope i get solved my problem .

(Gudimetla Gouri shanker)