H&g Clinic — Doctor

Uttar Pradesh, India
 MANIJAIN9211
I had undergone through Androgenic alopecia treatment at you Noida clinic from Feb to Aug'10.I had paid onetime cost as Rs 14000/- . As My company is partially reiumbursing such treatment charges , i need prescription copy along with receipt copy. I have been given receipt copy but in the prescription doctor has expressed her enabilty for putting her stamp. My company is asking for doctor stamp on the prescription.I had approached to ur noida office but they said they can write by hand but can not put stamp.
Consering all above , please let me know why they are not doing favour for me and if this is like that HNG will loss many customers from my company who are supposed to get tratment once they get confirmation of reiumbursement.
What is the harm in putting stamp? Are the doctors not qualified? There is no improvement during treatment.They are eyeing for one time cost only. No respect to patient thereafter.

Comments

yes you are true, H&G is the pathetic company in the world. Batra's are the best. in H&G all the thiefs and corrupt peoples are there.nobody should go there, everyone should go to batras. H&G should b closed by the government.

Ground Floor, Plot No-146, B.M Sarani, 19/7 Sahapur Colony, New Alipore, India