[Resolved]  HILLSON OIL COMPANY, LONDON — Validation of visa processing..

I am an Indian and currently working in UAE. Below person had contacted me from Agency for UK Migration process.
NAME: CHALES HEBRY
Position: HEAD OF VISA/PERMIT OPERATION
ID: [protected]@yahoo.com

Employer Details:
Name:MICHEAL GARDON
Position: HR MANAGER
Compnay: HILLSON OIL COMPANY, LONDON
Email ID: [protected]@hilsonoil.com/ [protected]@live.com

1. I was asked to pay 750 GBP, as traveling papers processing fee to below contact details:

CONTACT PERSON:... ANDERSON ONYEBUEBU
DESIGNATION: ...HEAD OF APPROVAL / ENDORSEMENT
TEL: ...+[protected]
EMAIL ADDRESS: ...[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Once I made the above payment, Agent had sent me the scanned copy of visa, work/residence permit documents to my email address. In the visa the year is mentioned till 20011, instead of 2011 and I had complained about the same to employer and agent. But they informed that they would correct it and send it back to be again.

2. After the above payment, I was asked by UK ministry internals to pay 2470 GBP, as visa approval/endorsements charges to below contact details. I was informed that, they would reimburse this amount and sent me the hard copies of the visa and other documents which enable me to work in UK.

2a.
RECEIVER'S NAME:...HENRY EMMANUEL
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS:...103 Stanford DRIVE WEST HARM LONDON.
AMOUNT:... 2, 470 POUNDS

Since I could not transfer the money through western money transfer, I had been given another person’s contact details to make the above payment
2b.
ACCOUNT NO:... 03582444
BIC:... HLFXGB21F08
IBAN: ...GB04HLFX[protected]

3. Then again City bank had asked me to pay 6430 GBP for
anti-terrorist/Drug certificate form British government to the below bank mentioned details.

ANTITERRORIST CERTIFICATE CHARGES...2, 860 GBP
DRUG LAW CERTIFICATE CHARGES:...3, 570 GBP
TOTAL:... 6, 430 ( SIX THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY POUNDS)

BANK: ...NATIONWIDE

City Bank Contact Details:
PETER BILL
GENERAL MANAGER
EMAIL: [protected]@citybank.com or bank.[protected]@ymail.com

4. After the above payment employer had informed that I will be reimbursed with my all above expense and again city bank had asked to pay 3350 GBP as VAT charges to transfer my reimbursement to below contact details

BANK NAME: ...NAT WEST BANK, 11 SPRING GARDENS MANCHESTER. M602DB
ACCOUNT NAME:...MOORE .K. DENNIS
ACCOUNT NUMBER:...63217538
SORT CODE: ...011001

Since Indian forex department did not agree to transfer this amount without valid proof, I requested my employer, Agent and City bank person to provide the proof, so that I could transfer the amount. But City bank had provided different Indian account details, saying it is account details of Indian Stock Brokers.

4a.
BANK NAME:...STATE BANK OF INDIA
ACCOUNT NAME: ...ATONO RICHA

4b.
BANK NAME: ...STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
ACCOUNT NAME: ...CH. LAMTHIANVAK
PAN NUMBER...AHIPV9383J

4c. BANK NAME/ADDRESS:...HDFC BANK, B6/ SAFDARJUNGENCLAVE,
OPP. DEER PARK, NEW DELHI. 110029.NEW DELHI
ACCOUNT NAME:...SERGIO PINTO JOSE
ACCOUNT NUMBER:...[protected]

5. After this payment, city bank and Employer started to say that there was new process introduced as non-European employee has to show their financial capability and hence I need to pay 12, 750 GBP

Payment Details:

OPEN ACCOUNT WITH CENTRAL BANK OF ENGLAND WITH 4, 800 POUNDS
DEPOSIT THE SUM OF 7, 950 PUNDS,
TOTAL OF 12, 750 GBP (TWELV THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS)

By this time I had lost my patience and I requested them stop the process and return my payments. Then they reduced the payment amount to half the amount.

6. Again I informed them that I will not be able to pay the amount and requested them to return all my payments. To return my payment, they are again asking me to pay 1, 980 GBP.

Except the first payment, all other payments I have done from India. Now, is there any way to get back the payments I have done?

Vinayak Koragappa