[Resolved]  hindustan dental college knowledge park 3 GREATER NOIDA — REFUND OF FEES

DEAR SIR
I M MOHD SHAHNAWAZ
I DEPOSIT 50,OOO AS TUTION FEE AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION,AND REMAINING MONEY I HAVE TO DEPOSIT IN NOV,BUT DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEM I WAS UNABLE TO DEPOSIT THE FEES,SO I GAVE THEM AN APLICATION IN WHICH I REQUEST FOR SOME TIME OR REFUND MY FEES BUT THEY REJECT MY APLICATION,AND THEY CANCELLED MY ADMISSION SAYING THAT OUR INSTITUTE WILL NOT REFUND YOUR FEES,THERE IS NO RULE OF REFUNDING FEES.

WAITING FOR A FAVOURABLE ACTION

YOURA TRULY
MOHD SHAHNAWAZ
79 GARDEN CITY BAREILLY

Comments

HI SIR PLZ TELL ME THE PROCEDURE OF ADMMISSION IN UR COLLEGE
i want to take admission in your college so please tell me the procedure for it.
hope to receive from you soon
i want to get admission in your colledge for BDS. pls send me the informations & fees structure for the admission in your colledge.
i want to get admission in your college for BDS, so plz tell me the procedure for it, fees structure and all other informations.reply soon..
...
...
hi sir
im arun kumar wanna know ab fee structure, and admission procedure in ur college
of BDS course.
i hope u recieve it soon .and i will wait for ur answer.

hi
sir im arun from allahabad. wanna know ab course fee, and admission procedure in ur college of
BDS course.
hi sir
im Arun kumar wanna know what is fees structure and procedure of admission of BDS course.
in hindustaan dental college
fees will not be returned because they are private institute and their admission procedure are also not clear. it is better to became a waiter than to became a dentist because it is like a compounder job.
hello,
i want to get admissiom in bds.So tell me the fees for bds...in your college.
sir i am amit williams and i am from rajasthan have done my dental mechanic course i just want to ask u is ther any opening in ur college now i am working in a private dental clinic in delhi .
hi sir
i m pawan kumar wanna know what is fees structure and procedure of admission of BDS course.
in hindustaan dental college