Home Shop Tv18/ Orion Dual Sim Mobile 900Ds — mobile phone is not working

this is to inform you that i had purchased a cellphone from HOME shop TV 18, ORION DUAL SIM MOBILE PHONE, model no: 900DS on date:07/02/09. Therefore its just being 5 months and i suffered from many problems like NO VOICE CONNECTION, BATTERY BACKUP is very poor, memory card got erased automatically.
I also get it repared many times in the best shops in my knowledge but come up with no positive result. Hereby i am sending you the details and requesting you to help me out as soon as possible.
Thank you.
your's sincerely
C.L. Kashyap

DETAILS:-
suborder no.:[protected]
order no.:[protected]
sender's name:- Mr. C.L. Kashyap
address:- J-13/770 flat no. H-8(K), sanjay gandhi nagar, cotton mill compound, chowka ghat, varanasi opp., hydle office(bunglow no. 4).
zip code:- 221001
state:- uttar pradesh
phone no.:- [protected]

Comments

suggestion for orion dual sim mobile 900DS

I had purchased a ORION DUAL SIM MOBILE PHONE, model no: 900DS .Therefore its just being 8 months and i suffered from many problems like NO VOICE CONNECTION, BATTERY BACKUP is very poor, memory card got erased automatically and also automatically shutdown .

no of times i suffered (ORIAN service center to avoid ORIAN mobile service in chennai)
yours sincerely,
R.Vinothkumar.
mail:raja.[protected]@gmail.com
dear sir, my orion 900ds mobile battery is break down please reply mi to where buy another battery

my phone no. [protected]
dear sir my phone panel is damage how much it is .my phone model is 900DS send it the panel my house no:1-38-681 indiramma nagar rasool pura begum pet secunderabad 500003
my phone number is : [protected]