Homeocare International — NON RECEIPT OF REFUND

DWARAKANAGAR, Visakhapatnam District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Aarkiez
Ref:AY34.

I had approcahed Homoeocare International a couple of months ago for availing treatment for Gastric/acidity problems. The Doctors' failed to diagnose the problem. They neither have a system/process in place. They failed to identify the problem and prescribed medicines for a month. I was promised that they shall approach for further treatment after taking the medical reports at their cost.

Second month approached but they continued by prescribing medicines and asked me to use for one more month. They have made a false compliance that they medicines were imported from Germany but are using local and SBL medicines.

Despite reminding them that they medicines are not at all affective, they have put a deaf ear towards it.

I approached them for withdrawal of treatment, thus, asking for refund dt:25/12/2010. The receipt indicated the max. TAT for refund process is 15 days. There is no response from the team though I've attempted to reach them more than 100 times over the phone.

Request to take Cheating/Disciplinary action against the absurd team. This is a cleaver way of cheating common human being.

Thanks and Regards,
Rupesh.

Comments

Hi Rupesh

i am plnning to take legal action against this institution.
pls mail me the details on [protected]@gmail.com
Hi Aruthi,

Good Morning,

I would like to get refund from Homeocare International Is there is anyway to take an action on Homeocare International to get our money back. Please do let me know.

Mahantesh