Homeshop 18 — Not received free gift even after 4months

I placed an online order to Home Shop 18, Noida in July 2009 for a Whirlpool refrigerator 180 ltr. which costs Rs.7990/- in that order there was a free gift bag of worth Rs. 700/-. They dilevered that order on 10 August 2009. And promissed me that the gift bag will be dilevered within a week. But till date I have not received any gift from Home Shop 18. I have talked several times to their customer care executives and every time they give me a complaine no. and told me that concerned request will be forwarded to the concerned department.

My Order No. is[protected].
My complain no's which were given to me are: 2364345, 2199185, 1993359, 1839940, 1887042.

Balvinder

Comments

Whirlpool online purchase — Gifts not delivered

I had ordered Whirlpool fully automatic machine trhru order no. 34640 on 3 November 2007.Their website confirmed that as a mark of Diwali festival , we are entitled to receive a free gift of Rs. 4900 worth Intergold diamond pendant, 1 lakh worth bajaj home insurance , scratch card and a lucky draw of home makeover.

Inspite of repeated reminders, only the "useless" scratch card is delivered and the other gifts are still pending. Their online purchse partner "Vritti Infocom" keeps passing the buck on Whirlpool and Whirlpool guys keep saying there is no stock.

It seems they together are luring customers with fake offers. Can somebody from Whirlpool answer?? Are you guys cheating customers?

Homeshop18 — Not Received Appliance

Sir I have purchased Worlpool Microwave Oven 25l from Homeshop18 month of october 2010 and payment mode is cash before dilivery & i have paid 5999/- to homeshop18 my order no. is[protected] & after payment company said that your product will send 10 to 15 days but still i havn't recieved my product please take action against Homeshop18 Thanking you
Hi there,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. As per our discussion, you have been informed that the order has been shipped through Bluedart courier and it should reach you in th enext 2- 3 working days.

Homeshop18 Online Support Team

Your feedback is important to us. Keep Posting!

7th floor, FC-24, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301