[Resolved]  honda activa 2 wheeler-sainikpuri branch — improper service misleading the customer

this is in regard to the arrogant and careless behaviour of the honda activa showroom mechanics and staff ,who are not doin the service part of the vehicle ,i hav complained several times to the head office honda activa showroom ,ranigung,regarding this behaviour ,but in vain.

every time i give the vehicle for servicing SAINIKPURI BRANCH

1.the baTtery is not charged properly

2.the washed vehicle is not cleaned dry ,with water left out in the storage shelfs

3.bolts in the sorage shelf are not fixed properly ,go missing sometimes .

4.they try to misguide the cu stomer ,by saying the part is no more working get it changed,or the spare parts are not available.

5.3 MONTHS ago the dome of the head light was shaking and creating noise all the time for which i was asked to change the handle rod because there was some extension which attached the dome and the handle was broken and cannot be welded or repaired ,when the same was shown at the main head ofice (RANIGUNG)they fixed it and gave it to me ,is this the way people are misguided and cheated .

i request who ever is incharge for the sainikpuri (neredmet) branch of honda showroom ,take action else u will lose ur customers and a bad reputation for ur own showroom.

i hav been a customer since about 5years ,and was very happy when the showroom was being opened ,because it was convenient for us and the customer care also was excellent .

now i think because of the increased number of customers ,the care is goin down the drain,some stupid excuse is given and the customer is turned away or tell him that the part is gone go for new spare parts.

thanking u

DR.AK.RAJENDRA
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:41:49
Complaint comments  8 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I have similar experience at Honda Activa Service Center, ADAYAR, Channai.

They don't respect the customer who come to give the vehicle for servicing. Even worst when they come to give for service without booking in advance. They don't get back to customer and inform when the service is completed. At 4.00 PM they call and ask about changing various parts and expect us to take the delivery at 6.00 PM. Really don't know what service they do.
I have purchased a active in the month of March 2007, the company has given 7 free services. In that 4 services I have done. I have one question to the company. When you tell it’s a free service why do you charge from the customer? Whenever I go for free services I have to pay Rs. 300- 700 every visit.

Johnson Anthony
Mira road
i have the same experience with honda
I also have a similar complaint .I gave my Honda Activa scooter for second free service at KTC Honda, Calicut .The scooter was to be delivered at 5.30 PM .I had booked the scooter for servicing one week in advance. The service centre staff kept me waiting for one full hour and said that the vehicle had just gone for washing.At the time of delivery the scooter was dripping with water, The helmet box was full of water, the front box was wet, the indicator buzzer was not working, the floor mat was so dirty that I had to clean it myself.The process of giving the vehicle for service is an ordeal in itself.The system is that you have to entrust the the vehicle to a particular supervicer .The was whole flock of customers going behind him holding the service manual and begging him to come to his vehicle.No person with self-esteemwill ever go throgh this sort of an experience a second time.
Hi...

I have got new Honda Unicorn 150 cc recently in Nov -07. I am facing so much problem while riding this. it has very balancing, above that bike is literally wombling like how Punctured Bike run. i complained this to two different Honda service centers. But they ignored the problem and i am still facing the Problem. It seems Honda service centers have not proper qualified mechanics to even identify the problems in Bikes, forget about to repair it. Thisis really frustrating when you spent so much of money and you will not get comfortable riding. As my bike has 1 year of Free services, i can imagine what are they doing in these free services.

Somebody faced same problem. Please suggest something.

Hiren Naik
i purchased Honda Acitva, and now facing trouble in average as well as nonn satisfaction from service center.
i done a big mistake by trusting it.
i suprise that during servicing of the vehicle yopur service personnel don't check the oil level in the gear box.Also i had asked senior supervisior of the service centre located nr. Khodiyar Nagar ( Ahmedabad- Universal honda) regarding the same and surprise that same answer getting from him.

Due to this improper / wrong service methodology, My Honda Activa engine valve piston damage and right as I have service my vehicle before one and half month back at above service centre.
I request you to take action against incharge and technician who had repaired my Activa earlier as they have not take to check the oil level in the G/B and damage take place in my Honda Activa as well as my pocket .

i request who ever is incharge for the Khodiyar nagar branch of honda showroom, take action else u will lose ur customers and a bad reputation for ur own showroom.

i hav been a customer since about 6years, and was very happy when the showroom was being opened, because it was convenient for us and the customer care also was excellent .

now i think because of the increased number of customers, the care is goin down the drain, some stupid excuse is given and the customer is turned away or tell him that the part is gone go for new spare parts
This is Atish Mirkar from Worli Mumbai i have purchased Honda Unicorn from a brokers showroom in Kalwa( Thane) but that showroom is closed now & i don't have the Registeration certificate book with nor do i have any proof with me that the bike is on my name my bike number is MH-01-XA-5099 i had purcahsed it in 2007 since that time i waiting for my Registeration certificate book i tried to call Pilot honda the main delaer from where the broker purcahsed the bike but they are not taking the owner ship of the bike so can you suggest me what i have do my contact number is [protected] & when i called Pilot Honda ( Chembur) showroom the behaviour of the girl who answered the call was very arrogant & she just cut the phone asying that woh hamara look out nahi hain what does this mean shall i ride the bike without the papers & just pay the cops everytime & what if they take my bike tomorrow & say that the bike is robbed what shall i do please suggest me something.

Your's Faithfully.