[Resolved]  Honda — Duplicate Service Book

I Purchase Honda Activa from authorized dealer of Punjab Honda Rajkot i do one free service from punjab honda unfortunately my service book is misplace & i contact to dealer for other free service but they no any positive reply and very very bad experience from Punjab Honda Rajkot staff ,than i complains his main office at ahemdabad via email but no any reply from them
I also complains Honda company to please give duplicate service book or give proper answer in this matter but they charge very high amount my question is if you do free service & than why you charge for duplicate service books it is not a chargeable it is free it is right of costumer.

Shailendra

Comments

Honda Activa — service book

We bought a new activa on 26.5.2012.Its time for its first servicing and we have lost the sevicing book. Can you help us with a new one or do we have any alternative. Please help.
Hello sir i bought honda livo on 27/10/2016 and my bike 2 service is complete and when 2 service completed i lost my service book plz provide me a new service book because my battery of bike is damaged and i changed baterry plz help me...

Honda Cars India Phone
    Honda Cars India Address
    D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706