[Resolved]  Honda — Unsatisfied and over charged service at Yash Honda Service Center Pune

I have recently serviced my Honda Activa at Yash Honda Service Center, Sholapur Road, Pune. At the time of service the engineer recommended me to change Engine Foundation bush of my Honda Activa (only 2 yrs old), said that the bush had expired and need replacement even though it was working fine. He showed me some loose coupling between the body and engine. Later he charged separately for oiling the other parts of vehicle saying serving only include engine oil change and wash.

After I have collected my Activa, I found there is no improvement in the performance which i usaully obsered when I serviced at any other center(I think they have not done proper service) and stilll there is loose coupling between the body and engine after the service. When I revisit the service center with the problem now the same engineer said that it is OK and there is nothing wrong in the loose coupling.

Actually, I didn’t get his intension at the time of service. They people try to get as much as labour charge from you. Because the cost of Engine Foundation bush is only Rs 50/- and they charged Rs 250/- or 350/- for changing the bush and extra Rs 200/- for oiling the other parts. I also found that they do this with every new customer at there center while I was waiting there. They do this with customer have new bikes as well and mostly when the customer is non technical.

So, be careful while you service you bike at Yash Honda Service Center, Sholapur Road, Pune.

Bye.

Comments

I also went for an Oil Change ONLY which took 10 min. They charged me Rs 225. They charged my friend 175. When I got my Activa back, it was leaking with oil.

when I took it back for servicing. they said that oil is leaking and needs new gasket. It will cost Rs 198 to open and just check then new parts will cost extra.
Crank needs to be opened and checked.

I said Never Mind. You seem to be a cheat.

DO NOT GO THERE. THEY will DO a BAD JOB.

Honda Activa — i didn't receive my activa at pune station

i had booked my honda activa on 12th November 2010, receipt number is K 491092. i booked it in AII MYS EXPRESS train number is 6209. its 15th november today and i still not receive it, i went to pune station on 13th 4.10 am. but the railway person didnt unload my scooter. he asked me to wait for two days. plz do something so that i can receive my thing on time.
it's my own experience in Yash Honda Service center, it's a such bad service there that we can not imagine.they know only how to bill with heavy amount.Recently i went there for servicing.. after servicing i feel my Honda activa is vibrating while driving the range between 10 km - 20 kms, then i went there to show my complain with the particular person(His name is Keshav), he also tested and said me this is due to low pressure(Which was funny), i said there is no relation between vibrating and pressure, then he came with second cause that ur bike is more than 10, 000 km running so engine is damaged, this is also shucked to me.Then i asked him why you did not notify me when i gave for Servicing, Before giving servicing everything was fine, he did not accept his wrong servicing.

after that i called another mechanic person in front him and politely told him please ride the Activa and see the problem and honestly tell the problem i am ready to pay.after that he tested and told me they have forgotten to give one NUT below Steering.So this might be a cause.Then everything was fine which was the cost.
you just imagine how are they driving people in different manners.

So Better u avoid such kind of Servicing ... Before taking your bike after servicing..monitor one by one functionality then you leave that place.else they are not ready to accept any wrong thing done by them.

Same experience with me - as Muzaffer said. Dont ask them to take test drive - they will surely find issues which will cost you atleast 1500 more than the actual cost. And yes, never expect improvement in your bike after you server there.
I gave my deo. After assuring me that all problems will be resolved i agreed to change the parts they asked me to. Once the service was over and payment was made, the mechanic told me the vehicle is same as before. dont spend money on this vehicle. sell it asap.
i was shocked and surprised.
Never ever go to this service centre.
Honda should close this service centre
My experience is also very bad with yash honda hadapsar. They are looting people without really providing any service. Innocent people(customers) come there for problem resolution and tend to believe on so called engineers. These service station people are new face of corruption.

Yash honda as a company have shut their eyes for this corruption because service station is earning more money than showroom for them.

I have done 3 to 4 services of my activa here and every time they charged more than 2k. After some time I faced issue like sudden engine shut and refuse to start, they charged me 4K for so called valve replacement. After 3 months exactly same problem start. Pathetic service they are doing. The engineers/staff lies on your face shamelessly. They are ready to go on any low to get money out of your pocket. They make sure your machine start giving trouble to get more visits from you and get more money from you.

Now its high time for we people to read and gain knowledge about these machines and do the stuff by ourselves. I agree we lack the tools but believe me some spanners will not cost you more than 1K. We can even do service by ourselves, change of engine oil, air filter cleaning, battery charge, topup. Washing and cleaning, cleaning brake shoes.

I
I also given my Unicorn bike for servicing in Yash honda service center, Hadapsar. I clearly told 10 times about my problem to the service engineer as huge noise is coming from back wheel hub while riding.He said it will not come after servicing...I told to check all alignments properly and reduce the noise...Taken 2 days for servicing and done nothing...Simply done some greasing at 2 locations and charged 969rs...Just started from servicing center and not even single decibel of noise reduced...Just they done water servicing and greasing...Road side mechanic is far better than these people...I strongly recommend not to go this service center if you want to save hard core earned money...

Paid service : 350
Both brake overhaul : 120
Chain greasing : 150
Swing arm greasing : 150
Gaskets and misc : 87
Tax : 110

Total : 969 but problem is not resolved...
I faced same problem this month. I gave my activa for servicing. I had problem with the suspension. The service engineer told me that there would be problem with the bush & slip in handle processing. He suggested me that the mechanic would take a look & inform about the changes/services required. He told me that it would at least take one day to complete all the work & asked me to leave the bike for one entire day. Until next day I did not receive any call from them. Then I called service center to check if the servicing has been complete. Then they told me that it would need change in springs of rear wheel. Finally when I reached to collect my bike they slapped me Rs.1300 with various items (I don't all those keyword mentioned in the bill). The problem which I had was never resolved & after a week the problems which were never earlier started popping up. I am completely fed up with this service center & I now doubt if they have replaced good working parts of my bike with the old/outdated parts. I would strongly recommend you to choose other service center. Dealing with Yash Honda service center is frustrating experience.

Honda Cars India Phone
    Honda Cars India Address
    D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706