[Resolved] Honda CB Shine — engine warranty related problem

CITY : SURAT, GUJARAT
TO,
The respected sir,
Honda motorcycle & scooter India pvt ltd

subject: engine warranty related problem

Dear sir, i would like to inform to you. my Honda shine which registration no is GJ 5-HJ-1333, owner name: Babubhai dayalbhai shyani which engine no is JC36E2487387.
Recently my Honda shine have some engine problem arises. engine make some noise and hiting so i went to your authorized dealer Chakradhar Honda which situated at Adajan, Surat, Gujarat and they check my Honda shine bike and they says to me your bike engine (valve) problem is there. your estimated cost is around Rs. 4000 and they don't repaired my bike and they says to me your bike warranty period is expired because of you missed bike service and not change oil but i always change oil time to time and one service may be missed because my bike is already in workshop at chakradar because of accdint..claim

In short, they don’t give me any kind of warranty on my bike and other answers,
Please sir help me and you solved my problem immediately basis. I hope u solved my problem..finally only one sentence……Honda bike is my completed dream…i always trust you and your company…

Your faithfully,
Bhavesh shyani

my problem has been solved by Honda authorize dealer...they will repair my by bike with RS.900 only
finally i am happy with honda...

i want to desire new bike from honda

Comments

I have purchased Honda cbshine on 16 Jan 2019 after 10 days pickup may decrease slowly. When I have complain to dealer Prashant Honda muzaffarpur they suggest kindly come and meet with service experts.Today I have met with they told me that clutch plates burnout due to temper in clutch wire. They have replaced so many items along with clutch plate and clutch wire and charged me for that. I am afraid that how clutch wire is tempered in new bike and what type of warranty is provided by company.
Abhay kumar Bittu
Mob-[protected]

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda CB Shine - engine warranty related problem