honda motorcycle pvt ltd — spare parts are not made available and dealers does not comply customer requirement despite repeated requests

Kerala, India
 praweenv
My bike is Honda Unicorn 2008 model black, now it has run for 43000 kms. I am carrying out regular services in due intervals(every 2000 kms). During my last service I approached my service station viz Ghani Honda services Palakkad 678001 and informed about the engines missing at slow speeds(cases referred with many different technicians including other genuine honda services) and they told that the problem is with the carburetor's slider(technical aspect is ignorant to me) and need to be replaced. I agreed for it and but again they informed that the particular spare part is not available thus unable to repair.Now am an intensive user of bike for my job related activities had to meet with lot of financial as well as mental losses and no one is give any reply on my asks. Still the bike is having problem of missing and often engine stops while running. spare parts are not made available and dealers does not comply customer requirement despite repeated requests.
My grievance may please be settled at early
email id : praween.[protected]@gmail.com
phone [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

honda motorcycle pvt ltd - spare parts are not made available and dealers does not comply customer requirement despite repeated requests

Company:honda motorcycle pvt ltd