[Resolved]  Honda Two Wheelers / CB Twister — CB TWISTER take jerks (missing problem)

I would like to bring this to your kind notice that had purchased a Honda CB TIWISTER bike from RADIANT HONDA. Sir the problem is that my bike takes jerks (like missing) when it is driven in the speed between 50-60 KMPH. I have already made a complain to the workshop manager Mr. Atal Singh about this fault. He got it checked & concluded that a part in gear-box may be gear-soft is faulty which is a manufacturer fault.He made a STR on 21st Sept.2010 for this problem & asked for time of 10 days for solving this problem. But till date, He has not looked into the matter & my problem is unsolved yet.
I have reminded the sales manager & workshop manager 4 or 5 times but they have not given any response.Such a kind of irresponsible attitude is not expected from a renowned company of yours, Which purchasing the bike, I had been assured that any problem in the bike would be solved immediately.
So, I request you to kindly look into matter & make me feel that i was not wrong in being a customer of your renowned firm.
DETAILS:-